Predator Coming to Mortal Kombat X?

Started by Darkness, Feb 20, 2015, 05:05:10 PM

Author
Predator Coming to Mortal Kombat X? (Read 45,013 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Well Predator did inspire things from MK like Sub-Zero's spine rip, both Cyrax and Sektor are inspire by the Predator design. Predator won the guest character poll next to Jason and Spawn. At least we get to see Predator fight Jason!

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

I hope this information is true. If it is, then my question would be: which predator are we going to see in-game? Will it be Jungle Hunter, City Hunter, Scar, Celtic, Wolf or an MK X universe predator design? I know that it has been rumored that Carl Weathers gave rights to his likeness too NeatherRealm Studios or at least WB games. So that leads me to believe that we'll see a Jungle Hunter inspired design at the very least.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

DLC video for Predator, Jason, Tanya and Tremor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBKwuQDzCuU

JungleHunter87

That's Jungle Hunter alright. Hell Yeah!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was worry that they would be using Scar from AVP or Mr. Black from Predators. I'm glad that they went with the classic look from the first Predator movie. Also Predator theme outfits are plan too.

QuoteThe Predator / Prey Pack:
Playable character Predator
Predator-themed skins Commando Johnny, Infrared Scorpion and Carl Weathers as Jax

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/mar/20/tremor-tanya-predator-and-jason-voorhees-are-mortal-kombat-xs-kombat-pack-characters/

FiorinaFury161

Looks like this will be first MK game since Trilogy for N64 :P :D

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Mar 21, 2015, 02:07:13 AM
I was worry that they would be using Scar from AVP or Mr. Black from Predators.

I would've preferred Scar over Berserker.. But I'm just grateful we got Diablo here!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I guess Darkness or one of the admins should upgrade the page info with this image.

Magegg

RakaiThwei

Not too pleased with the decision to use the Hish and not Yautja. I would not have minded if he didn't use either, as much as I prefer Yautja but I wouldn't have minded if the named the last one as Bad Blood or something.

Not too pleased with the Hish.  :-\

Magegg

Magegg

Honesty I think Hish fits much better with the MK concept than Yautja. They're evil, they're conquerors and they use black magic? Sounds like a perfect fit for me. Also, who wants to see a Yautja suffering? I better behead a goddamn Hish, ha ha.

But I still think Boon is retconning/refunctionalizing/tweaking the term "Hish" for this one...

Maybe Yautja = Jedi, Hish = Sith, ha ha ha.

RakaiThwei

Boon doesn't have the power or authority to retcon anything that isn't the MK property.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 26, 2015, 05:46:14 PMBoon doesn't have the power or authority to retcon anything that isn't the MK property.
It's his game so he decides how he manages the character :P

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 26, 2015, 06:25:32 PM
It's his game so he decides how he manages the character :P

It doesn't mean I have to agree with it or like it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed