Aiens Omnibus Volume 4

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 17, 2008, 12:08:04 AM

Author
Aiens Omnibus Volume 4 (Read 3,635 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Although we posted the news on the the news on the forums earlier, Dark Horse have finally updated their website with the profile page for the upcoming fourth volume in the Aliens Omnibus series:

20080217_01

“Mankind has fought for survival over countless millennia, but nothing has threatened humanity’s existence like the murderous Alien scourge. While some have tried to use the creatures’ deadly abilities to serve their own selfish ends, no one can dance with the devil, and ultimately only one species must prevail. To that end, men have turned their own lethal instincts and cold intellect against the monsters, creating engineered plagues, cybernetic fighting suits, and even bogus android aliens, but survival rides not on technology, but on the primacy of the most deep-rooted, feral instincts.”You can visit the profile page over at Dark Horse. Keep an eye out for a preview. Volume 4 is due out in July.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Awesome! can't wai to read it! Yay first comment! i should sing a song... maybe later...

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

that would suck if that many face huggers came at you

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

OMFG YES THIS IS AWSOME!!!

gangstapred

gangstapred

wow thats alot of facehuggers. That would suck if it was that many in a movie.   :D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I still gotta get Vol 2 and 3. Picked Vol 1 up about a month ago. Was pretty good.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

OMG yes!!!! Vol. 4!!! i love Vol. 1's Nightmare Asylum and Vol. 2's Colinal Marines can't wait for 3 and 4!

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Oh Christ, not ANOTHER one........    :(  

ALIENSTARFREAK

ALIENSTARFREAK

sweet   ;D  

Sabbon

Sabbon

yay another one! Dark Horse have gone crazy with these things recently, with Indiana Jones and Terminator also out now. WHERE WILL IT END? On another note I am a Star wars, but never felt compelled to pick up any of those anthologies. Guess the comcis dont' excite me as much as the books eh? Alien and Predator comics RULE though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed