The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,170 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 06, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 06, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Look at my above post. He gets bulkier and his skin color changes from brownish to redish/black. He looks much more athletic at first, and then activates his body armour when he's about to fight, look at the shoulders.

Like goosebumps, but with armoured skin.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 06, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
It seems to move in some way, on the shoulders especially, like it was changing shape or something

Quote from: azamultic on Aug 06, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
It has some kind of metamorphosing and changing of texture on the skin. Or  he is growing armor (like Johnny Handsome said), making his skin get thicker, or he actually can camouflage himself with his skin like a real chameleon. Look closely on the skin of Upgrade at 00:17. 

Holy shit...maaaaan! :o
Thanks for lighten me up, guys. I did not catch that kind of metamorphosis...quite a quick shot.

It seems, he and his body is preparing to fight, as you say. It's some kind of offensive/defensive biomechanism... He grows spikes, you can see it on his forehead and also on his left upper arm as well (or the latter could be only skin tone change, I don't know...now I'm already seeing little spikes :D ).

This wasn't in the script, but I can say that I also like this. :)

You guys are seeing all these things, and I'm still trying to catch the Upgrade's skin changing  :laugh:  I don't know if my monitor is too dark, but I'm having a hard time seeing Upgrade's "metamorphosing".  Did catch the blade retraction though once it was pointed out lol

Xerxész

Xerxész

At 0:03 I think that's an other section which was part of the reshoots. I mean that it's Stargazer base, where they are but Casey is in a kinda military cloth with a pistol (different cloth to what she wears in the Rundown behind the scenes video when she tries to get out from Stargazer base) and also Nettles (and Nebraska) is with her...already with a gun in his hand.
Those who read the script know how the heroes get away from Stargazer base when Fugitive escapes (I'm referring especially to Casey), so I think this scene is after
Spoiler
the attack of Stargazer base, when Upgrade lets the heroes get some 'escape adventage' before he starts to hunt them down
[close]
, as Hicks mentioned from the test screenings.
Spoiler
But why does Upgrade attack Stargazer base?
[close]
I'm quite curious about this - probably new - section.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Wysps on Aug 06, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 06, 2018, 05:10:40 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 06, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Look at my above post. He gets bulkier and his skin color changes from brownish to redish/black. He looks much more athletic at first, and then activates his body armour when he's about to fight, look at the shoulders.

Like goosebumps, but with armoured skin.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 06, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
It seems to move in some way, on the shoulders especially, like it was changing shape or something

Quote from: azamultic on Aug 06, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
It has some kind of metamorphosing and changing of texture on the skin. Or  he is growing armor (like Johnny Handsome said), making his skin get thicker, or he actually can camouflage himself with his skin like a real chameleon. Look closely on the skin of Upgrade at 00:17. 

Holy shit...maaaaan! :o
Thanks for lighten me up, guys. I did not catch that kind of metamorphosis...quite a quick shot.

It seems, he and his body is preparing to fight, as you say. It's some kind of offensive/defensive biomechanism... He grows spikes, you can see it on his forehead and also on his left upper arm as well (or the latter could be only skin tone change, I don't know...now I'm already seeing little spikes :D ).

This wasn't in the script, but I can say that I also like this. :)

You guys are seeing all these things, and I'm still trying to catch the Upgrade's skin changing  [emoji23]  I don't know if my monitor is too dark, but I'm having a hard time seeing Upgrade's "metamorphosing".  Did catch the blade retraction though once it was pointed out lol
I thought it was his dreadlocks that were moving...lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Upgrade changed colors...like the chameleon.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Aug 06, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

It uses the jungle...gym.

The Old One

The Old One

Ahahahaha

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 06, 2018, 10:39:36 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Aug 06, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

It uses the jungle...gym.

a Fu..ing Lizard?

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

20th Century Fox Italia

Something new?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Dodge Theon dodge !

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

"Сonquer earth' tv spot - 20th Century Fox -  "The Ultimate Predator" TV Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv4_AQxMeN0

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Wow you rockin Tetsujin ! Loving these !

Upgrade definitely change color or something, he is light brown in this one.

And i love the guy getting impaled through the chest, brutal ! I would so love for it to be the blade that fugitive fires from his wrist, but i doubt it, too small. It would be so cool though ! A grappling retractable hook/blade sort of thing !

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Yeah, CG is different. Though with marketing the way it works, who knows if it's the older or updated look.

Johnny Handsome

It's the updated look, fugitive has his plasma caster now. It's most certainly a close to finished shot.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Just went back and noticed what you said about the skin changing too, interesting. Yeah perhaps he alters to the red and black color when he's fighting or something. Good that his mouth is not hanging open now though.

MudButt

MudButt

Really enjoyed that newest TV Spot. Were almost there guys and gals. 5 weeks to go!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed