AvP Requiem Complete!

Started by Darkness, Nov 17, 2007, 12:00:22 AM

Author
AvP Requiem Complete! (Read 13,359 times)

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

almost a month guys.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

37 days

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I dont care if it sucks, I just want to see aliens and predators again.

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

If you don't want to know how the movie ends don't buy the game. It's a big spolier.   >:D   thought you'd liked to know.  :)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     :-\      to the S bros If this movie rocks. YOU BETTER MAKE AVP3 HUNTING SEASON    ;)  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

thank you so much  Strause bros and cast and every one who helped

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

same here

Starkiller

Starkiller

I cant wait till january, its too long. Iv'e got a good feeling about this movie (apart from the acting) The bros are cool guys and real fans.  Cant wait to see The Wolf oh and of course the beautiful Chet.  Go Strause!! u guys rock! 16mm mystery, Mute (p.s i love the music on that short film, is it the dust brothers?), Crawling & black magic add.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Foundationman2 | 18 Nov 2007 20:5632 I dont care if it sucks, I just want to see aliens and predators again."  and ur the reason we get shit films, shut ur mouth.

Serious 101

Serious 101

Calm down Pvt. Hicks he was just trying to say he would rather see aliens and predators in new crappy movies then not at all which is reasonable.   In my opinion I hope its good and not another disapointment. Hopefully 2 directors can due at least 4 times as good as Anderson. (1st Pred and Alien-Alien 3) were at 6 times   :)  

redalert51

redalert51

I was big Star Trek fan,but thanks to Pa#%*@$nt it looks like going to be a teen movie in space,they call this rebooting,But thanks to Foxes two Horror & Action icons"The Alien and The Predator"  they will only get better & better both individually and together.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

you are not going to belive this! the movie is coming out earlier in mexico on 12.21.07. dont worry if you are confusied cause i was too.  if you dont belive me check out cinepolis.com.mx put on CARTELERA and then click on Ciguentes estrenos and at the bottom there it is.

JohnWills

JohnWills

This fill has no buzz going into December.   :(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

wait for the beginning of december

Grid Alien

Grid Alien

haha alright  Grid Alien

Gabe

Gabe

it's good that this movie finished because they need to hurry up and advertise this movie more world wide instead of fan wise so much because people didnt even heard of it like other fox movies

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed