Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 54,382 times)

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Mar 21, 2024, 02:07:10 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 21, 2024, 01:27:43 PMOf course, after you get the flamethrower you don't have to do that even. Not having a way to kill the creature in that game plus not having real guns was never going to work for a large chunk of gamers though.

Oh yeah, as soon as I found the flamethrower I never needed to hide again! Love that thing. Finished the game with a ton of fuel because I tried to use it sparingly.

On nightmare mode there was so little fuel to be found that I needed to shot facehuggers and eggs with gun, to have  any fuel for later encounters.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 21, 2024, 02:12:10 PMIs the station called Romulus or Renaissance?

Renaissance Station, but it has two separate modules: Romulus (the newer one) and Remus (the older one with more outdated tech).

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 21, 2024, 02:13:48 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 21, 2024, 02:12:10 PMIs the station called Romulus or Renaissance?

Renaissance Station, but it has two separate modules: Romulus (the newer one) and Remus (the older one with more outdated tech).
I must have missed some info dumps, where is this from?
Any info what the ship that docks with is called?

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2024, 01:34:35 PMSpending time in the lockers was half the fun! God, I love that game.
On later playthroughs I found out that You are better off without using lockers at all. There is plenty places to hide, and bastard learns to stare at lockers longer if U are using them often.

Slutty Badger

Remus. He's old-school.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 21, 2024, 02:15:33 PM

Fede talks about the station and its modules in this excellent interview:

As for ships, the one the characters on has been revealed to be the Corbelan IV. Not sure if there's a dedicated ship that's designed for docking with the station, though.

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Hell, I must make double featured, replaying both Isolation and Dark Descent before Romulus.

Nightmare Asylum

I should probably actually play Dark Descent. Bought it during one of its really good sales but only dabbled and played a bit of the first level.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 21, 2024, 02:15:33 PM

From the looks of it, the ship is called Corbelan IV.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Cool. So is that a proto-Pulse Rifle or something else?

jacobo1122

jacobo1122

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 21, 2024, 02:24:51 PMI should probably actually play Dark Descent. Bought it during one of its really good sales but only dabbled and played a bit of the first level.

You really should, it's suprisingly great game, and it takes off after a little weak tutorial level. For me Dark descent represents suspense and feel of Aliens nearly as good as Isolation represents horror of first movie.

razeak

razeak

Quote from: jacobo1122 on Mar 21, 2024, 02:41:13 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 21, 2024, 02:24:51 PMI should probably actually play Dark Descent. Bought it during one of its really good sales but only dabbled and played a bit of the first level.

You really should, it's suprisingly great game, and it takes off after a little weak tutorial level. For me Dark descent represents suspense and feel of Aliens nearly as good as Isolation represents horror of first movie.
100 percent accurate.  You just have to get through the not that great prologue level. After that......excellence.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 21, 2024, 02:38:17 PMCool. So is that a proto-Pulse Rifle or something else?

Yes, according to Alvarez it's the older version.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 21, 2024, 03:26:16 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 21, 2024, 02:38:17 PMCool. So is that a proto-Pulse Rifle or something else?

Yes, according to Alvarez it's the older version.

So, the Storm Rifle, then? Or the Harrington Assault Rifle?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I absolutely don't know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed