Kradan

While I can't get from under the blanket in the middle of April

kwisatz

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Master Chief

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Noticed for the first time Billy from Predator is in the movie 48 Hours, which is also directed an co-written by Walter Hill. And some of the musical score is very similar to Lethal Weapon's.

Huggs

Huggs

Was having sort of a rambling conversation earlier this evening and it reminded me that nobody in my family knows anything about my account here. So if anything happened to me, obviously, it wouldn't be communicated. I suppose communication would just cease.

Easiest solution to said such, is just to say if I ever dissapear long term (like 6 months) it means I croaked. 1 month just means I'm refining my elaborate  plan for world cheese domination, again.

I will succeed, it will be mine.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm in a very indecisive position about what I should buy for a new office chair.

SM

SM

One that's comfy.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

If your boss has a particular stylish chair, the same as him. Actually shapeshift yourself in him.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Master Chief

Master Chief

Might be too comfy.  We don't Crazy Rich to look like he's growing out of the chair.

Kradan

Kradan

Buy one with wheeles. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 16, 2021, 05:18:35 AM
Was having sort of a rambling conversation earlier this evening and it reminded me that nobody in my family knows anything about my account here. So if anything happened to me, obviously, it wouldn't be communicated. I suppose communication would just cease.

Easiest solution to said such, is just to say if I ever dissapear long term (like 6 months) it means I croaked.

Same for me.  Who will take up my slack?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed