AvPR's Running Time

Started by Darkness, Nov 29, 2007, 04:07:28 PM

Author
AvPR's Running Time (Read 18,019 times)

aarong4994

aarong4994

dude u guys just ruined my day 94 mins its goanna be rushed no doubt   >:(      :-\  

Ricardo

Ricardo

humm.... i'd rather wait and see... i'm not expecting any major masterpiece from the brothers.. but a healthfull return to the days of solid action movies!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

yeah, I agree, two hours would have been an ideal running time. 90 mins is just too short for this kind of film, dammit!

Nomad

Nomad

94 minutes is not so bad, the movie is going to be great, espesualy when you wach it for the first time, I liked the first avp when I saw it for the very first time... But then... Anyway Alien and Predator in one movie is great, always, it's better than nothing.  Stop saying how long it shoud be! It just your wishes face the reality!!!!!, it wont become longer!!!

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

I'm just glad they made the movie. So far from what I have read it sounds great no matter how long it is or what the change or whatever they do. I'll love all 94 mins of this movie cause its Alien and Predators (don't really care about the humans)

Rob - - - - - -ski

Rob - - - - - -ski

On the DVD box and in the papers they say AVP was 100 min. long. It was, plus credits. Movies have an average 5 to 7 min. of credits after the movie. In this YOU GOT ELEVEN!!!! So it's only 89 minutes of feature film. Those 11 minutes were just fillibusters to make you think you a fair length movie instead of short, cut to the chase, single, and simple plot.

Spoon

Spoon

But 2 hours isnt even long anyway. He just used that as an excuse.  Hell If the movie is done right it can be 3 hours long.  Must meen they cut ALOT of crappy scenes from the movie.   This movie is gonna be nothing but nonsense killing.  Story is gonna blow.

zen

zen

ALIEN was about,what,117 minutes long?.And PREDATOR was 107 minutes long,so for an AVP film to work it either has to be fast(80-100 minutes)or very long(120+ minutes)depending on the story.And three words:PETER BENCHLEYS CREATURE!.

Cellien

Cellien

While I was hoping for a longer runtime, he is right.  King Kong could have shaved an hour off that movie.  Longer isn't ALWAYS better.

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree a film doesn't have to be too long to be good! but come on 94mins for a AVP film is too quick!   I suppose if they introduce the aliens & predator earlier than they did in AVP (45mins) then maybe then, it mite be properly pace out.  AVP was 96mins with credits so if AVP-R is even shorter thats a big let down! I really thought the bros. knew what they were doin.  Oh well im just gunna wait and see!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Im just hoping the DVD is slightly longer and have additional scene's, that would be ace!

Blaine

Blaine

Longer may not necessarily be better, but who says shorter is necessarily better?  Since the Bros Strause idolize the "Aliens" movie so much, they should have mirrored they running time of that film, especially the Director's cut.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

f**kin cry babies seriously.......it is what it is    watch the movie and shut up! or just dont watch it.  just cause its 94 mins does not mean it sucks. I would personally prefer it longer but oh well!  you guys saying "omg its not long enough for a AVP film  the brothers suck!"   are you f**kin directors? do you work in the movie business?  how do you know they cant pull off a AVP film in 94 minutes?  seriously go get your diaper changed and stop complaining

oh well    :(  but its stillgonna be AWESOME   ;D  

Blaine

Blaine

Citizen Kane = 119 min  Godfather = 175 min  Jaws = 124 min  Aliens = 137 min  Predator = 107 min  Coversely....  Boa VS Python = 92 min  Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever = 91 min  Subspecies 4: Bloodstorm = 85 min  Shark Attack 3:  Megalodon = 94 min  See the trend???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed