First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM

Author
First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated] (Read 71,009 times)

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 12, 2012, 05:47:00 AM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 12, 2012, 05:22:52 AM
Is anyone even planning on getting the Holloway figurine? ???

Yes.

Spoiler
As a gift for Cvalda.  ;D
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

delsaber8

I might actually get a Holloway figure if it comes with a hammerpede.

KiramidHead

Presumably the screaming engineer is part of the "Engineer vs Trilobite" two pack mentioned on the one card. So, until I'm proven wrong, I'm going to assume that we can face f**k the engineer with the trilobite to our heart's content.

Vickers

I would consider getting a Holloway if he was on fire, with Vickers standing nearby with her flamethrower. 8)

KiramidHead

I want a mutated Fifield figure. :)

Also, I wonder what figure the severed engineer head comes with.

AmazSpiderMan1

Do you think the Deacon will be individually packed? I'd think not since it's so small, but they could always just charge less, like they recently did with their "Lightning Gremlin" figure.

XenoVC

Considering we still haven't got any human characters from the Alien series on the NECA side of things, this is a pleasing revelation.

There should also be a plush Trilobite, just sayin.

Not planning on picking up Holloway myself, but the added Hammerpede accessory should bring enough interest to take it off the shelves.

I'd wager the Engineer vs Trilobite will be a TRU exclusive two pack, and I'd be willing to pick them both up together, as long as it isn't that disintegrating one, which doesn't even make much sense as he's not in his undies.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 12, 2012, 06:30:22 AM
I'd wager the Engineer vs Trilobite will be a TRU exclusive two pack, and I'd be willing to pick them both up together, as long as it isn't that disintegrating one, which doesn't even make much sense as he's not in his undies.

He's not "disintegrating"...he's "burnt".
At the end of the movie when he fought the Trilobite, the Engineer was burnt from the crash of the Juggernaught.

Quote from: XenoVC on Jul 12, 2012, 06:30:22 AM
Considering we still haven't got any human characters from the Alien series on the NECA side of things, this is a pleasing revelation.

We do now...Hudson (and Hicks later) from NECA...

delsaber8

I'm not gonna have any money left, with all these figures being announced  :laugh:

ChrisPachi

DaddyYautja

i hope he comes with a normal head cause i wouldnt want to have that type of facial expresion displayed.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jul 12, 2012, 08:20:08 AMi hope he comes with a normal head cause i wouldnt want to have that type of facial expresion displayed.

Come on, it's perfect. Game over man... waaaaaaa. ;)

Alien³

These look amazing! The Trilobite (Starbeast) looks badass!

episodenone

No intention of getting these -- finally put my toy collection addiction behind me thank the Engineers -- but I definitely do not like the fact that they did not make the Engineers to scale bigger than the Humans.

That is an epic fail for action figures as long as I can ever remember

wmmvrrvrrmm

the engineer with helmet looks almost like  Predator to me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed