Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 99,754 times)

Darth Cetanu

Seriously this movie just keeps getting dumber and dumber

Uncanny Antman

It's quite comical to see just how out of control the thinking was on this movie.  As bad as the finished product is, it's kind of amazing it's not even worse knowing what we now know.  And there's probably even zanier secrets yet to be revealed.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

I won't retype my response upon hearing about the  ??? concept of Ripley (already covered last month) appearing in THE PREDATOR, but to actually see an on-set photo with crew filming Breanna Watkins with a RIPLEY name-tag, Nostromo style boiler suit is sacrilege! Not to mention
- Sigourney Weaver does not like AVP
- Ripley is from the future, dies and then is a half human/half Xenomorph (after ALIEN Resurrection) an incarnation no-one wanted to see more of
- Do not do a STAR TREK (2009) with "two Spock's"

But to say they filmed it!!!!! They filmed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW 20th Century Fox if you want to make ALIEN VS PREDATOR canon, bring back Sanaa Lathan and Adrien Brody next time.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

I can't believe this was taken as a serious idea for an ending!

Oh wait, this is the same studio that green lit AVP-R.

Never mind. I can totally believe it.

newagescamartist

We're getting trolled, right? There's no way someone at Fox is this stupid. Right?!

The Kurgan

How can anyone think that was a good idea? Just how?

whiterabbit

~ 'cause this is the type of movie the studios think Millennial's demand. It's the same shit with nearly everything else now days.

The Kurgan

But why think that? It's just baffeling.

Calling it now, it will be revealed that Fugitive was Royce tranformed into a human-predator hybrid.

TERMINATOR-SSD

I honestly think Fox wanted this movie to fail from the start. Knowing about the Disney take over and what not. Everything about this movie was shocking. Apart from the Pred design, his killing spre in the Lab, The super pred and dogs was stupid and....GAHHHHHHHHHH i can't be bothered anymore F this movie just F it. Delete it from history, it never happened....

The Old One

The Old One

It's amazing how one single concept encapsulates everything you could possibly do wrong with AVP at once.

-Bring back Ellen Ripley.

-Introduce time-travel.

-Ignore realism.

-Retcon the timeline in favor of including a fan-favourite character.
That's dead/hasn't been born.

-(Possibly have an Ellen Ripley ancestor fighting an E.T.)

-Directly connect Alien and Predator.

-Faux "Xenomorph" technology, aka;
non- "H.R Giger" tech that directly resembles the Alien itself.

-Ellen Ripley killing Predators.

-Lineage garbage.

-Predator pining for Alien-chan to notice it,
instead of standing on it's own two feet. Again.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Tell me again how bad the alien prequels are!

And is there a way we can flag this thread or create a hyperlink,as a quick reference for in 6 years , when Disney makes a giant improvements on this garbage and fans hate all over it, because its not R rated or something?

Samhain13

Samhain13

What the hell is wrong with those people? Why why why...

Quote from: TheYautjaDestroyer on Dec 29, 2018, 07:17:54 AM
wow... and I thought the 'Predator Killer' in the film was a bad idea...

AVP-CAPCOM

According to Hybrid Network (stop laughing at the back) there will be a THIRD alternate ending for THE PREDATOR revealed sometime next week with more props and stills of deleted filmed scenes!

Remember it was, incorrectly guessed, the mechanical facehugger scene wasn't supposed to have been filmed......but now its revealed it was proof of on-set photos.

HN source is Fausto de Martini and Jon K who said "expect more of the same next week"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pkh2EniXc&t=259s

Taking bets for the next ridiculous idea.

IMO an actual Facehugger jumping out and grabbing a scientist or a PREDATOR tech holding tube for a Facehugger (ALIENS and AVP-R style) would've been better.

The Kurgan

Nothing beats Ellen Ripley traveling through time\from beyond the grave to be our trump card against a Predator invasion.

Whatever it is, option 3 can not beat that. But my bet is on a facehugger in a holding tube for option 3.

Zak

Zak

What a crock of shit, this is the last straw for me, I've been a fan of these franchises for 30 years and always will be of the first two of each, however this was the last straw, i'm out from this point on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed