Sideshow AvP2 Props

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 25, 2007, 10:48:21 PM

Author
Sideshow AvP2 Props (Read 18,165 times)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED is highly pleased.  Love that the Bronze is back.

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I LOVE THE CANON AND THE MASK THE BLADES WEVE ALREADY SEEN THEM BUT THERE STILL COOL!!!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

The mask is clearly black and I love that.  p1-silver p2-bronze asvp-black  all 3 of them are awesome, but I wouldve love to see the smart disc return

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

in the sheriken pic it seems like the predalien in the back like you can make-out litle hairs on the arms like the predalien

Harry72

Harry72

Don't worry. I think we will see more predweapons. Yes the mask looks very cool.    :P  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

And new vision modes.   8)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

your just seeing what u want to see trix. fraid to break it to ya, but thats not the predalien.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Those look pretty sweet! like like the brown tint on the shuriken and the cannon, I can't see much of the mask but the scratches/marks are cool and what i see of it though the mask is awesome!

Strelok

Strelok

I just read something the name of the movie it will be "Aliens vs. Predator" nothing else,and in this movie it have one predator who have a good story one predator will have this mask the mask it have a scratchs from a battle from others alien and this predator seem it will be a something like expert at huntings like an the first movie AvP, one predator survive to the end of the movie

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

the predator writing is different as one of the strause bros sayd that they came up with theyr own version of the predator lettering.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Why are some people saying the mask is bad in some way? It looks exactly the same as ever.

Ermac

Ermac

Because it looks like it was made of plastic. f**king ADI are a bunch of talentless hacks.

WisePredator

WisePredator

It is a "life-size prop replica", it can't be from the real film.   ::)  

Elorrra

Elorrra

HEY! IS that some writting on the cannon?  Cool! I like that!!! Really bad ass stuff!   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

wow Ermac youre retarded. THOSE ARENT FROM THE FILM.  this is kinda why I dont really like lots of ppl to see the new news, because they take it the wrong way and think its from the film

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed