Predboy

Predboy

Im lovin the new plasma caster. The mask looks good too.   ;D  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

A touch of brown just makes all things predator more badass

War Wager

War Wager

They're lookin good! I take it there'll be more than one Predator at one point, because the main Preds mask is brown, this one's silver...    ???  

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Woah, they all seriously look cool. I can´t wait for this.

Comandantedavid

Comandantedavid

What's going on with the alien behind the shuriken?  Is that just the avp alien?  The mouth looks just a hair different to me...

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

It does look like the aliens in AVP.

Highland

Highland

War Wager | 25 Jul 2007 14:0617 They're lookin good! I take it there'll be more than one Predator at one point, because the main Preds mask is brown, this one's silver...    ******************************************** *********************  Na I think its always been silver, prop pic is silver , only the dvd cover has a tinge of brown, but thats the lighting style.

Ermac

Ermac

Trust ADI to make props that looks cheap and plastic.

7AS

7AS

Perfect   :o  

Master Chief

Master Chief

Cool, but we've seen the Shuriken and the Bio-Helmet already.  The cannon doesn't look that much different than the others..  I just want to see his 'new toys'.

Harry72

Harry72

Sideshow not Slideshow    ;D    All three items looks awesome ! Can't wait any longer to see the trailer.    :P     :P  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I bet the predator will have a disc as well and still have a spear, but i hope the spear is like the one in predator 2. That was a badass spear.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I wanna see the wristblades

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I'm sorry, i have to bring this up again, there would have to be a queen alien in this right? there would have to be.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

There has to be other predators cause if u look at the pic with the predator holding the alien by the throat, look at his plasma cannon, it is different than this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed