NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 91,715 times)

Master

Master

I'm aware what it means ( have massive neca collection),  but the way it's writen suggest it might be a name of hybrid. I'm not saying to post it on front page, but to keep it in mind.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It being the name seems...doubtful

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

It seems the shift in release for the film also pressed back the other figures of the Predator line till later this year.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 20, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Agreed, its not the hybrids name.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 19, 2018, 11:11:49 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 20, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Agreed, its not the hybrids name.

I'd assume they would call it The Upgrade, and then if they do the doggo and the "hybrids" they would be named accordingly.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Do you guys expect pictures of the toys to show up now both Predator types have been exposed in the trailer?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 10, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Do you guys expect pictures of the toys to show up now both Predator types have been exposed in the trailer?
Nope. NECA has stated they cannot show the figures until after the movie is released.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 10, 2018, 10:33:24 AM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 10, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Nope. NECA has stated they cannot show the figures until after the movie is released.
So I've read but that statement was released even before the first trailer. Not that it truely matters, they seem to have a firm grip on this franchise.

The Old One

The Old One

Unfortunately, that's a monopoly.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I guess they want to build some hype for the movie?
I'm glad we'll get to see them early.

Still Collating...

I really wonder how big Chad will be, cause one of the figures are a Deluxe version, probably Chad. Neca already makes their aliens and predators (especially the AVP ones) pretty big, so I wonder how big will Chad be. Neca's alien Queen was also a Deluxe figure, so I'm hoping we get a predator to dwarf all others. That would make some nice variety in predator hight, as far as the figures go.

The Wolverine Predator

Has anyone on here ever ordered a Predator figure on Wish?
Kinda worried to try it, but am tempted with all the deals on there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Never used Wish. Any figurine you're considering in particular? (And why not just get Neca since they look like Neca but probably lack packaging or such)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed