New TV Spot: Alien Siren quckly repeating with Critic Reviews flashing on screen

Started by boostedlsj, Jun 06, 2012, 05:08:31 AM

Author
New TV Spot: Alien Siren quckly repeating with Critic Reviews flashing on screen (Read 2,893 times)

boostedlsj

Well here in the US there is about 7-12 different quick TV spots with little differences but repeating the same structural spot. This spot in particular has no new scenes but it is intense and begs attention and presents the movie as the must see movie of the year. It is very quick and during the whole clip the ALIEN siren is playing repeatedly faster and faster along with quick shots and also cutting to quotations from critics staying things such as: Epic, thrilling, stunning, jaw dropping, eerie, A materpiece etc. I have not seen the film but regardless of how this film sits with me I am happy to see this type of marketing because I want sequels. First time I seen it was at my dealership and fellow salesmen and customers were all drawn in and almost everyone seemed entranced by it and said "Wow I gotta see that!". I can not wait for this movie!! Thanks guys and sorry fir grammar......I am exercising my Irish roots at the moment. Haha

CoBHC

Saw the commercial tonight at my job too :-D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed