New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 137,680 times)

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Where the hell was this screengrab from? I haven't seen the tv spot for this one!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Qwertify on May 15, 2012, 11:55:26 PM
Spoiler
[close]

^ Yeah - was about to ask the same  :o

That's inside Vickers quaters with the chandelier...

(ps: you might wanna put the pic in spoilertags  ;))

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: Ballzanya on May 16, 2012, 12:09:27 AM
Where the hell was this screengrab from? I haven't seen the tv spot for this one!
Spoiler
[close]

I think this was a camera photo from a Chinese trailer that they showed at some other movie premier.

This on page 13. I could be wrong about the source - sorry if I am.

Spoiler

mastermoon

mastermoon

Looks like that Space Jockey is attacking them for something.

Maybe they stole the ship from it?.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Damn the internet. I feel like I've seen the bulk of the film already (which is ridiculous, but hey). I'll be watching it and waiting the entire time for that next bit that I know is about to happen... and it's my own god-damned fault!

No, I blame you guys. All of you. ;D

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 16, 2012, 12:16:20 AM
Damn the internet. I feel like I've seen the bulk of the film already (which is ridiculous, but hey). I'll be watching it and waiting the entire time for that next bit that I know is about to happen, and it's my own god-damned fault!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzTBtsxsZrufPd6vntSLeF7OQ0FRdB9RF1e4KQ45v2WUeABOX8

Seeing a spoiler you're not sure you wanted to see is only a regret for like 20 minutes. Then you realize you still don't know 80% of the plot and scenes.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Meh, I got nothin...  ;D

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 16, 2012, 12:16:20 AM
Damn the internet. I feel like I've seen the bulk of the film already (which is ridiculous, but hey). I'll be watching it and waiting the entire time for that next bit that I know is about to happen... and it's my own god-damned fault!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzTBtsxsZrufPd6vntSLeF7OQ0FRdB9RF1e4KQ45v2WUeABOX8

No, I blame you guys. All of you. ;D

Everytime I see a spoiler - I die a little inside.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Why - why did I have to visit the forum?
Couldn't I wait just two more weeks?

Toy

Toy

I can't believe they showed the snake going into the mouth in the trailers. It's so much better if you've seen at least a little more of the full scene. I thought there was a good reason I couldn't talk about seeing only snippets of that scene in a survey group.  I still think the twitter girl has only seen certain scenes, additional snippets and the early test trailers, as well as what we've all seen now/figured out now. Her description of what happens in this scene is somewhat off.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: Malakak on May 16, 2012, 12:40:43 AM
I can't believe they showed the snake going into the mouth in the trailers. It's so much better if you've seen at least a little more of the full scene. I thought there was a good reason I couldn't talk about seeing only snippets of that scene in a survey group.  I still think the twitter girl has only seen certain scenes, additional snippets and the early test trailers, as well as what we've all seen now/figured out now. Her description of what happens in this scene is somewhat off.
What happens in this scene?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Malakak on May 16, 2012, 12:40:43 AMI can't believe they showed the snake going into the mouth in the trailers.

Yeah, talk about taking the sting out of it. At least with the twitter spoilers there was always a doubt in mind, but now it's a foregone conclusion. I am still interested to know what they do to their victims once they get inside though. Hopefully something parasitic like laying eggs or birthing more creatures (which fits with the biology that we know), rather than cause some kind of arbitrary mutation.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I love your avatar and signature, Qwertify.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed