New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 137,995 times)

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

Funny how the Weyland website has so many sections closed off with 'Classified' headings, yet they pretty much give away the farm in that commercial.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: Ooze on First on May 15, 2012, 10:17:04 PM
Funny how the Weyland website has so many sections closed off with 'Classified' headings, yet they pretty much give away the farm in that commercial.

Considering that that side of the panel also has Mission Objectives in it, along with other pics from the planet we don't get anywhere else - I am guessing we will see what their discoveries are once the movie is released more or less worldwide. So I think the exact opposite is going on. They are classified because they are objects not yet revealed by the trailers.

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 15, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
I too think its Holloway. For the emotional impact between Shaw and himself and for the fact they are keeping his mutation a bit of a secret.

I totally buy this. During every character interview - they say the one thing that sums their character up. For Shaw it was that she is a survivor, for Janek it was that he makes a choice that reflects his principles, for Vickers it is that she has an agenda, and for Holloway - it was that he wants to stand next to his gods, not under them. He also is said to have a leap before you leap mindset.

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Yeah I think Holloway goescon full mutie mode by the end. He wants Shaw to go with him but she knows what he represents. He wants to be equal to the Gods not just meet them or serve them. It could make for an interesting 2 way ego fest between Holloway & Weyland.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That's it, space jockey's are people and anything else we find in space is deadly. There is nothing that's friendly.

Also maybe the space jockey is human sized because a 12ft jockey wouldn't fit in the ship. :P

Vepariga

Vepariga

the snake thing going into holloways mouth,sick!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 15, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
honestly, i can't roll my eyes enough at the rape speculations, it's so weird that so many people here are saying it possible. why are you so obsessed with her being raped omg?
and why would that creature even do that?
Haha, this right here.

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Quote from: Vepariga on May 15, 2012, 11:22:02 PM

Its Fifield. Hes the only one with glasses.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 15, 2012, 11:28:02 PM

I thought that was Milburn (the one with the glasses)?  I am confused.  LOL

josh_axey

josh_axey

You've got yourself confused :P

Fifield = Red hair with mohawk.
Millburn = Glasses.

Quote from: Deuterium on May 15, 2012, 11:29:21 PM
I thought that was Milburn (the one with the glasses)?  I am confused.  LOL

Don't worry. You're as sane as ever :)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Milburn for me.

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Yup its Milburn! Sorry brain went out to lunch there. Snakes on the brain!

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

My screengrabs of new stuff from this t.v spot:

And stuff

And stuff

I don't think this is a proper scene.  There seemed to be a lot of missing space between those shots.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Some other helpful things :)

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

I also have this theory that Ripley thinks that fire can destroy anything. That is, that thigh temperatures are a sort of universal weapon against anything. I can't remember what it was exactly that lead me to believe that - other than that he uses flamethrowers here and in Alien. I think it was something that he said once - that the Alien was only killed once the jet thrusters melted it down - otherwise the grapple gun and other projectiles do not have such a strong effect on its physiology.

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Milburn with that snake around his head looks like Jabba the Hutts henchman! I always wondered what those Twi'leks did with those tentacles!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed