New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 136,624 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Lally on May 15, 2012, 03:36:08 PM
Hello all,

Great forum. I'm intrigued by one of the shots from the older TV spots, it's where Noomi Raapace collapses, her back to the camera, covered in blood in front of the wheelchair guy, David, and clearly Fifield. Post C-section perhaps. I cannot upload the picture.

My question is, at what point does Fifield go beserk in the timeline of this movie? As he is still normal/unmutated in this picture?? Why is he conspiring with the others on the floor?

Hope I'm not too off topic with this puzzler...!

It's difficult to determine when Fifield mutates without having seen the film.  I'm guessing he survives an attack and appears to be normal after seeking treatment and then the infection hits him later. 
Spoiler
Poor Milburn isn't as lucky though.
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Herm. Kinda looks like Weyland mutates into the Engineer, or some other crew member does. :-\

e.nygma

e.nygma

Quote from: Lally on May 15, 2012, 03:36:08 PM
Hello all,

Great forum. I'm intrigued by one of the shots from the older TV spots, it's where Noomi Raapace collapses, her back to the camera, covered in blood in front of the wheelchair guy, David, and clearly Fifield. Post C-section perhaps. I cannot upload the picture.

My question is, at what point does Fifield go beserk in the timeline of this movie? As he is still normal/unmutated in this picture?? Why is he conspiring with the others on the floor?

Hope I'm not too off topic with this puzzler...!
Hi! Welcome. I think the guy you are reffering to isnt fifield, I just wathced the the first teaser and it seemed like a merc or a medic, but not fifield.

BTW, again I have to say that there is serious proof here that what the twitter chick has been saying is true and I have to say apart from knowing it which i dont like, I love the story and cant wait to see the movie.......

szkoki

szkoki

i dont get it...so why did these alien beings came to Earth long-long years ago and teach us to build and to think and whatsoever if they dont want to greet us with a bottle of bear at their home???

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

Why do some of you keep calling it the birth scene? It looks more like "The abortion Scene" since she really wants it out.....

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Quote from: szkoki on May 15, 2012, 04:31:19 PM
i dont get it...so why did these alien beings came to Earth long-long years ago and teach us to build and to think and whatsoever if they dont want to greet us with a bottle of bear at their home???

A bottle of bear... that sounds awful...

Do you grind it up to put it in the bottle?  Must be a european thing...  ;)

fiveways

fiveways

Spoiler
He looks like nemesis from resident evil 3.  Stars.
[close]

Spoiler

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen whatever the birth scene is, I think this is like what some nice poster above me said; An abortion scene.

That said, this didn't seem to spoiler-y to me in fact the new shots of the Jockey were so quick I had to watch it multiple times to catch it. From what I can see, I really love the design! so creepy and ominous.

He's a big boy too. About 10 feet maybe 11 since it looks like he's hunkering down a good bit to get through that doorway.

If I remember correctly, the original Jockey was only supposed to be 13 feet tall when outside the chair.

The new bits with Milburn look...so disgusting and disturbing...like facehugger levels of disturbing for me.

I'm excited as always.

timiteh

timiteh

Quote from: Cvalda on May 15, 2012, 04:14:48 PM
Herm. Kinda looks like Weyland mutates into the Engineer, or some other crew member does. :-\

It is likely indeed that Weyland or Holloway mutates into a pseudo engineer.

The good news could be that we haven't seen a true engineer, if one appears in the movie at all, yet.
I sure hope that the being attacking Shaw is not a true engineer unless he is merely playing with her.
I would find pathetic that a supposedly superior being can not do anything more impressive than a quite primitive melee attack.

fiveways

fiveways

Seriously question though....when do we figure these scenes take place?  And does this kinda confirm their might be 2 jockeys or a jockey and a crew member mutating into them?

One of the Jockey's probably dies in the collision.  Or at least the prometheus looks too f**ked up after that to have these scenes take place on it.  We know it includes vickers quarters [you can see the chandler] so it sounds pre-them flying into the juggernaut.  But it doesn't feel like that?  Does that make any sense?

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

Man, Fifield's head is really fkd up.  :o
It took me a while to figure out what I was looking at.

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: timiteh on May 15, 2012, 04:58:17 PM

The good news could be that we haven't seen a true engineer, if one appears in the movie at all, yet.
I sure hope that the being attacking Shaw is not a true engineer unless he is merely playing with her.
I would find pathetic that a supposedly superior being can not do anything more impressive than a quite primitive melee attack.

And a lot of us would find it stupid if they used anything psychic.  Just because they have superior intellect and tech doesn't mean they should be in the f**king x-men.

Looks almost post crash now that i am looking.  How does a chandler survive that?

szkoki

szkoki

im starting to be pretty sure about this scenario regarding the trailers

- Holloway gets infected 1st in the temple
- the bring him back somehow to the ship to help him
- he seems fine, no infection at all
- they celebrating that with a sex party with Shaw
- Charlie wakes up in the middle of the night, he doesnt looks so good
- walks to the bathroom, checking his eye...something wrong
- ???
- he is mutating into something and start having an alien party
- Shaw feels sick and runs to the surgery because Charlie planted a seed in heer during that wild night
- she wants to have a quick surgery before their first and last child pops out

any thoughts?

timiteh

timiteh

Quote from: fiveways on May 15, 2012, 05:06:07 PM
Quote from: timiteh on May 15, 2012, 04:58:17 PM

And a lot of us would find it stupid if they used anything psychic.  Just because they have superior intellect and tech doesn't mean they should be in the f**king x-men.

Why do they need to be x-men or beings with psychic powers similar to those of the X-men or others super heroes ?
This is not just for you, but it is a bit tiring the lack of imagination and of creativity regarding superior beings.
I suggest you to read some articles on this site:
http://www.futuretimeline.net/
They just need to have technology which looks like magic for humans like some kind of mind controled nanotechnology or some smart uses of magnetic based or sound based weapons.
They could also use tech gravity based or able to alter space time in a very localised way.
Anything but not primitive physical attacks.
Btw, what make you think that it will not be possible to simulate X-men or even superman like powers in the future with technology ?
I have been always disapointed by the fact that none incarnation of superman has a least some of his powers technology based. I mean it is not as if Kryptonians were not way more advanced than human in technology.

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: szkoki on May 15, 2012, 04:31:19 PM

I think that the humans are not very friendly when they meet the surviving Engineer.
Like i said before i think that the first encounter with him goes bad, Ford gets killed, Mercs probably shoot at him, he's brought back to the ship where he's analysed, seen as a specimen.
His DNA analysed, maybe used by Weyland to impregnate himself even.
Weyland and his men probably treat him like shit making him very angry toward our race.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed