New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 137,668 times)

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

It looks like the Prometheus TV campaign has finally begun in earnest (at least here in the US).
There were two commercials shown during 'Big Bang Theory' (which has the target audience and is one of the highest rated shows on TV).

I noticed a couple more ads, but I don't remember what shows they were attached to.

Unfortunately, none of them had new footage...but it's interesting to see the ramp-up getting started.

Gash

Gash

Saw one on ITV in the UK yesterday. 'Book your tickets for June 1st.'

Cory

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

We get a lot of creature shots, so if you guys want to avoid that, I'd say avoid that TV spot above!

But it's a great one, thanks a lot Cory!  :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Some GREAT shots of the Jockey ... but they are showing too damned much, especially of Rapace's birth scene. I'd rather not know about that at all.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Great find Cory. Amazing but very very spoilerish.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cory on May 15, 2012, 09:59:05 AM
New TV spot with new footage

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8509167/prometheusforum_net_tv_spot_with_new_footage/

Thanks, Cory! ;D I must say that looks pretty great actually.  I'd even go so far as to say it's the best TV spot so far.  I'm surprised they showed more of the engineers(?) though.  I didn't slow it down or go frame by frame but I assume that's what I saw.

Anyway, I have to agree that it's quite spoilerish.  I think this may be the clip that forces me to not look at anything else Prometheus related before I get to see the film.

e.nygma

e.nygma

OK, guys from this tv spot it's clear that the twitter girl is spot on. She said that one of the guys bite's the snake and the it starts spraying acid and melts his face. In my opinion there is no doubt what Millburn does next when the snake is in his mouth...

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

This will definitely bring people to cinemas..

xii22loop

xii22loop

that new footage literally made me squeal with excitement

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

omg it's awesome! i want it in hd right now!

(and it's still not the tv spot where that screenshot from yesterday is) :laugh:

zuzuki

zuzuki

Spoiler

Damn, not as big as the one in alien, but bigggg

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Download link to the Tv Spot via Keepvid. Same quality. Just Right click and save.
http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.metacafe.com%2Fwatch%2F8509167%2Fwww_prometheusforum_net%2F

dembones

dembones

Shaw in the New Zeland Origins feature & this  latest spot  reminds me far too much of the heroine in that 2009 French film Mutants  >:( 

Master

Master

It`s first spot I regret watching. But the call it too damn strong :D
Spoiler
the Milburn and Shaw shoots were too much for tv spot
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed