New Tv Spots!

Started by Darkoo, May 01, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Author
New Tv Spots! (Read 137,643 times)

mastermoon

mastermoon

Wow nice new picture of the Engineer next to the seat.

I'm calling BS on that call sheet. FAKE!

I think thats Shaw lying there unconscious, not David.

The gold Space Handbag (light source?) is in exactly the same position on the set as the image of Shaw I posted earlier in this thread. Its clear to me that there are two separate scenes here: one where David activates the Engineer's Orrery and has fun 'playing God', the other is Elizabeth Shaw returning to the Orrery, alone, whereupon she witnesses the Engineer emerging from his sarcophagus! It would be a far more poignant moment for Elizabeth Shaw to come face to face with her 'maker' and 'lifetime idol' only to be cast aside like an unwanted doll.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

About all these arguements going on with the size of the Jockey, I wasn't happy about it either, then I woke up to something that was apparent from the very begining.  Watch this video real close, paying special attention to what is being said at 00:37, once and for all realise the REAL reason things are different with this movie and GET OVER IT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzTY_o44qcg&feature=player_embedded#

Quote from: 180924609 on May 02, 2012, 11:47:09 PM

The gold Space Handbag (light source?) is in exactly the same position on the set as the image of Shaw I posted earlier in this thread. Its clear to me that there are two separate scenes here: one where David activates the Engineer's Orrery and has fun 'playing God', the other is Elizabeth Shaw returning to the Orrery, alone, whereupon she witnesses the Engineer emerging from his sarcophagus! It would be a far more poignant moment for Elizabeth Shaw to come face to face with her 'maker' and 'lifetime idol' only to be cast aside like an unwanted doll.

Of course this is David, the severed head even looks like him, plus we already know he visits this room more than once.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I noticed a tall guy standing behind LGM...and that's it. Care to clarify or just spell out your epiphany?

GhettoDefendant

GhettoDefendant

Quote from: Ruzena on May 02, 2012, 11:36:33 PM
Quote from: GhettoDefendant on May 02, 2012, 06:47:39 PM
Hey guys, don't know if anyone else saw this or not (I didn't feel like reading 8 pages of people arguing over the size of the engineer/jockey/what ev) I was at bar last night. On tv they had the NBA on TNT and I kept getting a glimpse of an ad that looked like there was some rock band in the engineer's map room/chair room. Did anyone else see this? Can anyone clarify?

Justin Bieber
"Its breaking my arm baby..."

Oh, gross... What corporate sleaze put that together?  Well "I have to see, I have to know"

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: GhettoDefendant on May 03, 2012, 06:39:23 AM
Hey guys, don't know if anyone else saw this or not (I didn't feel like reading 8 pages of people arguing over the size of the engineer/jockey/what ev) I was at bar last night. On tv they had the NBA on TNT and I kept getting a glimpse of an ad that looked like there was some rock band in the engineer's map room/chair room. Did anyone else see this? Can anyone clarify?

Justin Bieber

Oh, gross... What corporate sleaze put that together?  Well "I have to see, I have to know"

i think he is talking about linkin park and their new single. they had a montage from their next video mixed in with nba shots. the videos has a similar set to the jockey room. but it's not from prometheus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp73OIoEIVE#ws

Ruzena

Ruzena

Nah, Linkin park are just Justin Bieber's hidden agenda. ;]

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 02, 2012, 11:51:07 PM
About all these arguements going on with the size of the Jockey, I wasn't happy about it either, then I woke up to something that was apparent from the very begining.  Watch this video real close, paying special attention to what is being said at 00:37, once and for all realise the REAL reason things are different with this movie and GET OVER IT!!!

Of course this is David, the severed head even looks like him, plus we already know he visits this room more than once.

Oh sh!t - you're right! I totally see it now.

Hopefully he can be reassembled later - Bishop style.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: 180924609 on May 03, 2012, 08:24:05 AM

Oh sh!t - you're right! I totally see it now.

Hopefully he can be reassembled later - Bishop style.

so this was legit after all:

you meant ash-style, or?  ;)

NGR01

NGR01

When Shaw is jumping inside the Juggernaut Hangar she doesnt have a bag.
This is not Shaw's bag. Someone has left it there before she arrives.
I think i do see a suit, i'm not sure tho if it's a body or an empty suit...
I don't see any head either...
We need those tv spots in 1080p to set this once and for all :)

So no reaction to the montage from 2 quasi identical shots where i added David kneeling near the supposed Engineer?

Scott "how valid is that?"

???????

Mustangjeff

Mustangjeff

I posted this on another forum, but nobody seemed to think it was odd.  I'll try it out on you people.

1) On April 28th we have a leaked call sheet that specifically gives away the information that David is decapitated.
2) Interestingly enough, FOX has not not had the site pull the call sheet.  It's still available at the source
3) Two days later we get a new TV spot with a scene showing the Engineer by the chair, and a decapitated David on the floor.
4) You would not be able to pick this out in real time viewing.  Only in a hi res screencap can you see this detail.

I'm wondering if we are being targetted with misinformation to throw us off the scent of what really happens in the movie?  Putting fake easter eggs in these scenes that only people who pour over the trailers frame-by-frame would be able to find.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Mustangjeff on May 03, 2012, 05:26:22 PM
I posted this on another forum, but nobody seemed to think it was odd.  I'll try it out on you people.

1) On April 28th we have a leaked call sheet that specifically gives away the information that David is decapitated.
2) Interestingly enough, FOX has not not had the site pull the call sheet.  It's still available at the source
3) Two days later we get a new TV spot with a scene showing the Engineer by the chair, and a decapitated David on the floor.
4) You would not be able to pick this out in real time viewing.  Only in a hi res screencap can you see this detail.

I'm wondering if we are being targetted with misinformation to throw us off the scent of what really happens in the movie?  Putting fake easter eggs in these scenes that only people who pour over the trailers frame-by-frame would be able to find.

Interesting theory, and looking at it again I think you may be right. Something did strike me as not quite right about this image, something in the way the scene is lit that's different from many other shots of this room, so could this be just another production still rather than any scene to throw people off guard....very curious!   

GhettoDefendant

GhettoDefendant

Quote from: zuzuki on May 03, 2012, 07:56:27 AM
Quote from: GhettoDefendant on May 03, 2012, 06:39:23 AM

Justin Bieber

i think he is talking about linkin park and their new single. they had a montage from their next video mixed in with nba shots. the videos has a similar set to the jockey room. but it's not from prometheus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp73OIoEIVE#ws

Yeah I think this is what I saw. There is some resemblance between the two rooms but after watching that video, I was definitely mistaken. I am glad too

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
[close]

Really wish I could better avoid these f**king frame breakdowns.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

PLEASE hide any comments related to story or plot points of the film as SPOILERS. Thanks :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed