Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,889 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Trash Queen on Oct 18, 2021, 12:34:14 PM
As you can see, I really gave it more than enough of a chance.

You certainly did.  I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as I did.  I thought it was quite good, but I do agree that it should have "felt" more like DAO if they had really wanted to make it shine.  I don't get why they seem intent on distancing themselves from the original art style.

Quote from: Trash Queen on Oct 19, 2021, 04:12:08 AM
Not happening. I'm tired of tiresome Bioware titles. Wake me up when they make another cultural phenomenon type of title like they used to.

:laugh: TQ's all like:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

*Originally posted in another thread, because I am a dunce*

Finally picked up Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

I'd forgotten just how much like the first Uncharted the original game is. By which I mean the characters are all great, and it clearly lays the foundations for what game later, but as a game itself it's kinda naff.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I scream incoherently about how people who like Destiny are idiots again.

Spoiler
https://youtu.be/OVwS8-NSp5I

I can not believe people still expect better from Bungie. People who still play this shit need help to get out of this constant stolkholm syndrome. Destiny was always vapid shite and I wonder how long it will take until people realise this' the way they operate and always will.

I hope Activision and Blizzard and Ubisoft and Bungie crash and burn in the near future. Ten years ago if you told me EA was going to be the least offensive of the mega evil companies I would never have believed it.

Just all of it is just ugh... the most awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have never played Destiny.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Start so I can yell at you then!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Will you finally play Fallout 76?

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

OK so I play destiny 2 A while ago not even 10 minutes I gotten bored and I never touched it since, I am so disappointed that this is Bungie next franchise and they couldn't even drag me in 10 minutes, This is the same company who made halo1,2,3, and reach for god sake I am just disappointed. and with all this removing expansion bs it seems like Bungie will never heal from the scars Activision gave them.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 29, 2021, 02:45:59 AM
I scream incoherently about how people who like Destiny are idiots again.

Spoiler
https://youtu.be/OVwS8-NSp5I

I can not believe people still expect better from Bungie. People who still play this shit need help to get out of this constant stolkholm syndrome. Destiny was always vapid shite and I wonder how long it will take until people realise this' the way they operate and always will.

I hope Activision and Blizzard and Ubisoft and Bungie crash and burn in the near future. Ten years ago if you told me EA was going to be the least offensive of the mega evil companies I would never have believed it.

Just all of it is just ugh... the most awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.
[close]

wow

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

At least she didn't say that about Portal players.

Kradan

Kradan

I don't think I would've been even able to comprehend it if she had. All I would've heard is "Still Alive" playing and some white noise

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm straining the power of my Xbox Series X playing this right now...

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Watch Dogs 2. I always skipped this one but after playing Legion, I wanted to check it out. Lots of memorable missions. I thought it was better overall than Legion.

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn again now.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 03, 2021, 08:53:48 AM
Finished Watch Dogs 2. I always skipped this one but after playing Legion, I wanted to check it out. Lots of memorable missions. I thought it was better overall than Legion.

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn again now.

Have just started playing Legion actually. Pretty cool exploring a near future London.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Finished Alan Wake and still love it. That's the type of game I really enjoy playing, mechanics and all. Although the camera angles could get a little frustrating at times. Highly recommend...

Goofing around with Back 4 Blood and I'd say it's a solid game so far. Getting the GTA bundle next week...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished Mass Effect. Yeah, the characters are all great and obviously it laid the foundations for what came after, but honestly as a game this first one's frequently kinda naff. The biggest issue by far is the random uncharted planet side missions - between the God-awful driving mechanics of the Mako and they fact they all recycle the same three interior layouts, they're way more frustrating than fun.

Really looking forward to starting 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed