Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 951,316 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you ever get a powerful enough PC to handle C&C Remastered?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yep. Beat Red Alert, including all the bonus missions, and also done both campaigns in C&C.

I'd forgotten just how brutal the original was compared to the sequels.

Stitch

Stitch

Project Zero/Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

It's a horribly buggy PC port, but a fairly interesting game. Unfortunately it isn't scary, which is disappointing, since the series has a reputation for being genuinely scary. It does create a decent feeling of creeping dread, up until the point where you actually have to take on the ghosts, then it starts feeling like an arcade game.

BlueMarsalis79

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 05, 2021, 07:22:34 PM
https://youtu.be/3pTIHDsZG3E

Ay lmao
You're missing the best bit. Pre-order bonus gets you this

Razz

Razz

Guardians Of The Galaxy (PC)

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS5)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

LASO Master'd the Halos.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 04, 2021, 09:11:56 PM
Finished Mass Effect. Yeah, the characters are all great and obviously it laid the foundations for what came after, but honestly as a game this first one's frequently kinda naff. The biggest issue by far is the random uncharted planet side missions - between the God-awful driving mechanics of the Mako and they fact they all recycle the same three interior layouts, they're way more frustrating than fun.

Really looking forward to starting 2.

ME2 is Apex ME. 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Within minutes Mass Effect 2 outdoes Mass Effect in presentation, in the visual and audio spectacle and artistry, it's without a doubt

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Didn't you miss climbing up all those sheer cliffs in the Mako just to score a load of palladium or some codex entry about the League of One?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's relaxing, to do with a podcast on, but I'd never want to see that type of stuff ever again.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Having a lot of fun exploring the uncharted reaches of space in No Man's Sky as of late. I'm finding that the game makes for a very relaxing experience – especially when paired with some Bowie tunes.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Call of Duty Vanguard

Digging the campaign so far.  I got this game mainly due to being WWII as I really liked COD World at War.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It's been so long since I bought a Call of Duty game.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Good on you then.
Poisonous company.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed