New Prey TV Spots Shows New Predator Footage

Started by Feral_PRED, Jul 30, 2022, 08:48:39 PM

Author
New Prey TV Spots Shows New Predator Footage (Read 6,335 times)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

There's a new 30 seconds spot on the Disney+ Canada Facebook page. There a lot of cool new shots including one of Feral decloaking and the pred vision.

Here's some screenshots:
Spoiler
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
[close]

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Feral_PRED on Jul 30, 2022, 08:48:39 PMThere's a new 30 seconds spot on the Disney+ Canada Facebook page. There a lot of cool new shots including one of Feral decloaking.

Just watched it. Shows a lot of new weapons and moments I'd recommend not watching until you see the movie.

Wweyland

Is that the speargun? Looks great and elegant!

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 30, 2022, 09:08:03 PMIs that the speargun? Looks great and elegant!

Could be wrong, but the shot of him loading the bolt into the speargun in this tv spot isn't in the film. I didn't recognize it. Unless it happens very fast, it's not in the film. There's a few clips from the trailer that weren't in the final film as well.

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 30, 2022, 09:47:21 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 30, 2022, 09:08:03 PMIs that the speargun? Looks great and elegant!

Could be wrong, but the shot of him loading the bolt into the speargun in this tv spot isn't in the film. I didn't recognize it. Unless it happens very fast, it's not in the film. There's a few clips from the trailer that weren't in the final film as well.

Could it be they're adding a few bits which were still in post-prod at the time they showed the initial screening?

Have to say Feral's hand looks obviously latex in that shot; so maybe they're still adding/amending VFX stuff and are just padding out the TV slots?

Mike’s Monsters

https://twitter.com/freddyinspace/status/1553501952553562112?s=21&t=y9krw1n0QNAjy_CteEvdjA

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Jul 30, 2022, 10:12:11 PM

Could it be they're adding a few bits which were still in post-prod at the time they showed the initial screening?

Have to say Feral's hand looks obviously latex in that shot; so maybe they're still adding/amending VFX stuff and are just padding out the TV slots?

That shot in the clip looked very unfinished, but I can't see where they'd add it in the movie with how tight and well it flows. Honestly, it doesn't take away from the movie being in the shot. And we have it in this clip, which is cool. But yes; it might not be in the film because the VFX were not finished or maybe the shot just didn't look that great compared to the rest and decided to drop it. Marketing often has trailer only shots and clips, so this is nothing new.

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 30, 2022, 10:14:29 PMhttps://twitter.com/freddyinspace/status/1553501952553562112?s=21&t=y9krw1n0QNAjy_CteEvdjA

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Jul 30, 2022, 10:12:11 PM

That shot in the clip looked very unfinished, but I can't see where they'd add it in the movie with how tight and well it flows. Honestly, it doesn't take away from the movie being in the shot. And we have it in this clip, which is cool. But yes; it might not be in the film because the VFX were not finished or maybe the shot just didn't look that great compared to the rest and decided to drop it. Marketing often has trailer only shots and clips, so this is nothing new.

Yeah it's the first thing which has stood out to me as possibly sub par. If it's a fleeting shot IE - he draws the bolt and drops it into the whole mag lev thing then it'll be a split second and the eyes will be drawn to the Bolt/Gun floating about.

But it's probably the fact it's a still which is massively exacerbating the prosthetics there, I think. The fingers look like sausages and I don't like the ridges on the knuckles. Conversely - his Right hand looks really well done by comparison so I think it's just the way the Left hand has been framed in the still.

paulorangelmelo

Does that somebody has the "direct" link for that 30 seconds Spot?

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: paulorangelmelo on Jul 30, 2022, 11:10:07 PMDoes that somebody has the "direct" link for that 30 seconds Spot?

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1245023949581171

IG embedded link

Spoiler

paulorangelmelo

paulorangelmelo

Thanks Man

God Damn It....Spoilers or not....Cant wait to see the Movie!

BigDaddyJohn

Marketing department always blow their load right before the movie is out. I never quite understood that.

SiL

Last minute rush to get people interested. Bombard people right before it releases so it's fresh in peoples memories.

(Bad Blood)

I love how Dan Trachtenberg keeps saying "it's not the Predators first hunt on earth" but they keep saying it. Poor Dan.

azamultic

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 31, 2022, 07:43:44 AMMarketing department always blow their load right before the movie is out. I never quite understood that.
My Guess, just their desire to get as much atеention as possible.

Sabres21768

I just noticed that the speargun bolts actually "float" before firing and aren't actually mechanically shot.

Slow down the clip and you'll see an effect under the hovering bolt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed