Six New Prometheus Production Stills

Started by Darkness, May 11, 2012, 04:32:21 PM

Author
Six New Prometheus Production Stills (Read 24,882 times)

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 11, 2012, 05:38:32 PM
So...putting the Jockey size to rest once and for all......

THOSE STATUES ARE FUKCING HUGE!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they are that big, just a perspective effect. I think they are maximum as big as the height of the entrance where the guy is standing at, and thats not big, IMO.

Darkoo

HQ Images

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Based on that high-quality image, Fassbender occupies 68.86 % of the vertical extent of the doorway in which he is stood. Since he is 1.83 m tall, the doorway is 1.83/0.6886 = 2.66 m high.

This is 8' 7.6", and places an upper limit on the height of the alien beings, unless they walk along stooped over....

Also, is it just my imagination or do some of the other pyramid chambers have objects in them? I can see the central chamber has the giant head, but there's another to the right that looks like it has a big mouse inside it.

I note also that the storm appears to be ongoing outside the windows, yet there are markers for Fifield and Milburn still inside the pyramid....

ThisBethesdaSea

The hologram shaw sits in front of features a small girl playing the violin, some kind of in-utero ultrasound pic and Da Vinci's Vituvian man....interesting...

Winkie Bear

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 12, 2012, 12:02:20 PM
The hologram shaw sits in front of features a small girl playing the violin, some kind of in-utero ultrasound pic and Da Vinci's Vituvian man....interesting...

I wonder if we're looking at elements of some kind of interstellar message, which David is reviewing

LarsVader

Quote from: ucdom on May 12, 2012, 11:27:09 AM
Also, is it just my imagination or do some of the other pyramid chambers have objects in them? I can see the central chamber has the giant head, but there's another to the right that looks like it has a big mouse inside it.

I note also that the storm appears to be ongoing outside the windows, yet there are markers for Fifield and Milburn still inside the pyramid....
For further analysis:

DendaReloaded

those boots look really awfull, the rest of the suit is well... still like a tapir..

bb i'm leaving yoĆ¼ guise till end of august, don't want to be spoiled anymore...

NGR01

NGR01

Suits not statues.
As for the tapir thing, well what did you expect????
Even if the Space jockey had not been a suit, if there was going to be meat on those bones he already looked like an elephant or a Tapir. So why the surprise about the design?
Seriously i don't get it... This is exactly the same Helmet, it's only less skeletal.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: LarsVader on May 12, 2012, 12:17:14 PM
Quote from: ucdom on May 12, 2012, 11:27:09 AM

For further analysis:

That is ONE, HUGE SPIRAL RAMP...with an Elevator in the middle (or could be off to one side)...kinda reminds me of the Guggenheim.

Kev Loaf

The jockeys are big just not Alien jockey big...if you know what I mean :/

no big deal anyway. as long as they are big.

ThisBethesdaSea

The Jockey outrage is so tired. They look fine.

r888

Billy_mx

So everyone is arguing about the size of the Jockey..

Has anyone noticed that the walls in the Space Jockey room are different than the original ones in ALIEN? Those were more "organic" and the new ones more mechanical....WEAK!

ThisBethesdaSea

Ah Billy...Ridley Scott has gone on record in saying he wanted a more mechanical look for Prometheus.

Firestorm

Whats with the little flute David has in his left hand in the pic where he is seated at the Juggernaut control console?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed