UPDATED *spoilers* BBFC's Detailed Report on Prometheus's Rating

Started by Qwertify, May 22, 2012, 05:45:23 AM

Author
UPDATED *spoilers* BBFC's Detailed Report on Prometheus's Rating (Read 30,674 times)

OpenMaw

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 24, 2012, 03:24:30 PM
Slightly enhanced image with off camera blackness taken out of picture:

......just a thought I have absolutely no proof, but is that hair on the back of the head...... could this really be Weyland??

No, there's some kind of a head apparatus on the back there. Possibly a neck support or interface or something. It's not Weyland. (How could it be?)

Infected

......just a thought I have absolutely no proof, but is that hair on the back of the head...... could this really be Weyland??
Well its Vickers standing next to him so i wont rule it out thats Weyland.

RoaryUK

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 24, 2012, 07:11:54 PM

No, there's some kind of a head apparatus on the back there. Possibly a neck support or interface or something. It's not Weyland. (How could it be?)

Well I won't say it's definately him, it could be any one of 3 individuals including the Jockey himself.  But to say "how could it be"... man if you had been really following events closely one thing would be apparent by now, one way or another Weyland will get what he came for, it's called poetic justice and Hollywood does it all the time.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Infected on May 24, 2012, 07:25:55 PM

What makes you think it's Vickers? :)

ThisBethesdaSea

The size difference between the Engineer lying down and David next to him is considerable. That's no Peter Weyland.....IMO...

Infected

Infected

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 24, 2012, 07:38:58 PM

The shape of the jaw and the lips its female,
at least in my eyes it is.

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 24, 2012, 08:14:00 PM
The size difference between the Engineer lying down and David next to him is considerable. That's no Peter Weyland.....IMO...
True,and if you look closely you can see the dumb eye like the one when the engineer is struggling with the starbeast.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Infected on May 24, 2012, 08:52:37 PM

I'd put my money on Shaw, honestly.

Looking at some shots it looks like David, Shaw, Ford, and Red Shirt enter that chamber at one point together. There's a wide angle where Red Shirt seems to be firing towards the engineer, while Ford is standing there frozen - Between them is a red head running towards the stairs. I think that would be Shaw. :)

Vickers

Definitely doesn't look like Vickers standing next to the engineer.  It's Winona Ryder and she's doing the famous Winona Eyes, you just can't see it.

Infected

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 24, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
Quote from: Infected on May 24, 2012, 08:52:37 PM

I'd put my money on Shaw, honestly.

Looking at some shots it looks like David, Shaw, Ford, and Red Shirt enter that chamber at one point together. There's a wide angle where Red Shirt seems to be firing towards the engineer, while Ford is standing there frozen - Between them is a red head running towards the stairs. I think that would be Shaw. :)
Its real hard to tell with that pixel mess.
I think that scene comes later when the jockey is really active and surprises them.

Qwertify

Qwertify

RoaryUK

I still think it's either Weyland, Holloway or a Jockey behind the mask in one of the sarcophagi, while David or possibly Vickers looks on in the background...we'll just have to wait and see.

zuzuki

^^^ nope. acording to that frecj magazine, it's the jockey in his cryosleep, and there is no mutation involving Weyland or David. This the scene with that mercenary shooting. They wake him up and he starts atacking them

RoaryUK

Quote from: zuzuki on May 25, 2012, 01:49:47 AM
^^^ nope. acording to that frecj magazine, it's the jockey in his cryosleep, and there is no mutation involving Weyland or David. This the scene with that mercenary shooting. They wake him up and he starts atacking them

That same magazine also mentions at least 2 crew members will be infected, they even confirm one of them is Fifield (who we knew about anyway), it will be interesting to find out if the other was indeed Holloway.

RoyaleDuke

My Theory:

After fiddling with the console, David accidentally wakes Mr.Jockey from cryosleep. Merc freaks out because guess what the Jockey just swatted David's Head clean off, obviously pissed because of these weird people on his ship. Merc shoots at him, Ford is terrified beyond belief incapacitated with fear.

Merc gets swatted away, Ford's head gets crushed.

End scene.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed