Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 33,629 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The marketing campaign has officially begun! IGN have got their hands on a new production still from AvP2 that features the Predalien fighting with the Predator!

Looks absolutely amazing. Looks as if the Predator has an alien’s tail through its chest as well and the Predator has impaled the hybrid with its wristblades. Special thanks to The Ultimate Predator for the news.

Ok5

Ok5

cool I!!   8)  

matisian

matisian

nice very nice   :o  

gameoverman

gameoverman

That Predalien looks fantastic!

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

spooky and a fantastic job!

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

WOW!!!

locusta

locusta

Oh my f**** GOD!! That look sooooo wicked!!!! It looks like dreads of the hybrid got the same structure like and alien tail!! Untill now I was no fan of the dreads, but maybe I will change my opinion.

Predboy

Predboy

It looks good. Wish we had a clearer image but it looks fine.

Procurator

Procurator

It looks like the predator pierced the Predalien's head with it's wrist blades as well. Not enough details to make out the predalien but looks good so far.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

COOOOOOOOL but isnt that a lill spoiler?    :-\  

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Who cares it rocks! Thats the predaliens tail goin throufh the pred Kick ass.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Oh my god!!! that's awesome, wait the pred dies.

JESSE

JESSE

so i'm kinda guessin..this is when both die??  SPOIL THE ENDIN GREAT f**kIN JOB!! LMAO ITS LIKE READIN THE END OF A BOOK BEFORE READIN THE BEGININ   ???  

Procurator

Procurator

It may not be the end . from what i can tell the tail goes through the chest but missing the heart and the lung's could be a heavy damage but not lethal this is a experienced predator.

The Ultimate Predator

Why is everyone assuming so much that this is a spoiler? Jesus, might not be Wolf, that might not kill the Pred, we just don't know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed