Full Article in Fangoria Mag

Started by Darkness, Jul 14, 2004, 10:58:16 PM

Author
Full Article in Fangoria Mag (Read 17,038 times)

ElTiburon

ElTiburon

Well, there have been alot of rumors going around bout a predalien in the film...i can tell u what i know..there is a production concept art of a predalien chestburster, and....  ***SPOILER****  at the end of the book, after the elder preds pick up the dead Scar, there is a scene in the predship where scar is lying on a table and his chest starts to bulge outwards as if something is trying to get out...oh yeah, i forgot to mention there is one predator who almost gives birth to predalien...i'm not sure if they show it in the movie, but in the book, as it bursts out his chest, Scar shoots it with his plasmacaster and the predator catches on fire... ***END SPOILER****

G-Dog

G-Dog

To: ElTiburon What book are you talking about? and yes I have seen the predalien chestbuster concept art, I was referring to something more thant that. Maybe an adult version of it. Maybe they just introduce this thing in the movie kind of hinting it for the sequel?  Thanks for the info though.

J

J

Jonatron's right. Danny Bole ( I hope thats correct ) would be perfect to direct an Alien movie. He seems to be the ONLY one who knows hard to deliver fear, ( for anyone thats seen 28 Days can say the same). He narrated the channel 4 documentary on Alien a while, being a fan himsef manages to some up EVERYTHING what Alien had to offer, his brilliant ( just watch 28 Days and you'll know what am talking about).  The TIGHT camera angles,   those LONG tense moments,   those SHOCK moments of Danny Bole's movie all seemed to add up to the exact ingredients an Alien film needs ...   BRING BACK THE REAL TERROR , BRING ON ALIEN 5 (this has no reflextion of AVP)     ;D  

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

Yeah 28 days later was a really good tence horror for once and actually had me alittle on the edge of my seat at some points.Be great if he done another Alien film.Not kinsa up for a predalien pile of crap like that though in the new avp film, i think that would really kill the whole thing all together.If they do that then there just getting to carryed away with the whole thing and could destroy some of the best science fiction classics for good.There going to have to stop at 1 point with all the Alien and Predator films...they cant just keep thinking up things and keep making better films.Everything has to end at some point.

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

Its just nice to watch a film thats different than the same bullsh!t u yanks keep making, like remake after remake of each old film or more films with the same crappy storyline in it! fool

scar pred

scar pred

This will be one of the best movies EVER made   ;D  

ElTiburon

ElTiburon

G-Dog- I was talking bout the novel based on the movie. Alot of people have made pictures of adult predaliens but nothing official...just check the forums

J

J

Hey guys, what are the chances of the sequel taking place in space? ( I prefer the emptiness, bleak and loniness there)  PLUS, wouldn't it be out of this world for a colonanaire marine and Predator combo against the Aliens??

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

NO SEQUEL IN SPACE!!!!!!!!  We had enough of that, i want actio on earth. There is so mi=uch more potential here. More deaths, more action, more strategies etc...   Its 100 times better on earth than in space. Its redondant to have things in space now. Its cool in the way thats its creepy and all, but you can do that on earth too. And we waited so long to finally see aliens on earth man. They cant take it away after just 1 movie.

J

J

I don't know Hell Alien, I've always been slightly cagey about the Earth thing.   uummmmmm, they would need an INCREDIBLE amount of writters to create the BEST type of sript, ( they could always do Alien 5 and 6 as was mentioned a while back).

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

not nececeraly, they dont need a ton of good writters. They need 1 that will have a good script. A sequel in the area 51/desert is not so bad i think. Would be better than in space. We had too much of that.  We were waitin for that moment for almost 15 years. now we have it but not just for 1 movie i hope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed