John Debney to Score Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2010, 06:18:53 PM

Author
John Debney to Score Predators (Read 20,368 times)

Corporal Hicks

Composer John Debney has just been announced as the man behind the score of Predators:

“The movie is set to open this July and follows Iron Man 2 as another high profile summer movie for the busy composer. The announcement ends speculation that Alan Silvestri might return to the franchise, as the movie is a direct sequel to the orginal Predator movie that Silvestri has scored in 1987.”

He has done quite a bit of work and has a vast list of movies behind him, including the Robert Rodriguez’s Sin City. You can check out his IMDB profile. Thanks Johnny Handsome for the news.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

so.....this is the nly bit of news where getting? Shouldn't have had a teaser by now?

Frosty78

Frosty78

Jeah, you're right!!! Only 5 Month to go.

Xan21

Xan21

Ugh I wanted Silvestri

Requiem28

Requiem28

better do a good job   >:(  

Tim

Tim

When u think first trailer will be out??

JK

JK

5 Months and still no trailer, images or poster.    :-\    3D   ???  

Requiem28

Requiem28

is this about the trailer or the score guys? common. this is important info that most of us been waiting for.

Alien³

Alien³

I'm actually looking forward to hearing his vision of the predator world in musical form.

Brian c

Brian c

I think you will see a trailer in the 3rd week of march

AvP Kicks ass

AvP Kicks ass

Not liking the choice they picked for scoring the soundtrack ugh the guy did scores for many childrens films. I dont know anymore i wish they would have brought back Alan Silversti to compose Predators. Im starting to think if Rodriguez knows WTF hes doing

AvP Kicks ass

AvP Kicks ass

Heres what we can expect from John Debney example Komodo soundtrack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxur9ipX2tU

Big_Phily G

Big_Phily G

I hope he uses the Preadtor theme, if only in little hints or at the end much like the new star trek did with that theme. One of the Good things about AvP-R was its musical nods to the Predator theme and some of the Alien scores...

AvP Kicks ass

AvP Kicks ass

Brian Tyler did a good job on AVP R why coudln't Rodriguez get him to compose Predators

AvP Kicks ass

AvP Kicks ass

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this film to be a succes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed