Started by Trioxide, Dec 19, 2007, 09:15:10 PM

Author
Runtime: 86 minutes! (Read 7,238 times)

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 22, 2007, 10:28:25 AM
Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 19, 2007, 10:51:52 PM
Yep, way too short....this is Disney Movie short... :-\

Ive been reading about members' not happy with the length time.. what the hell is up with the running time??...If its too long, ppl will get sick of it... ::)

What length do you want it at??...3 hrs??..I know I would never ever sit through a 2 or 3 hour film... ::)

Bloody hell ...complainers!  ::)

You cant manage 120 minutes? WTF is with this generation. The only reason anyone would complain about it being too long is if it was all crap.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I know I would never ever sit through a 2 or 3 hour film... ::)

Aliens is quite a good film.  I think you'd enjoy it.  Oh well, guess you'll never know.

Gacu666

Gacu666

Omg...

Then go rent it, watch half. Go eat something then watch the rest. You got Adhd or something? Geez.

Lucian Laurentis

Lucian Laurentis

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 22, 2007, 10:40:25 AM

Ive been reading about members' not happy with the length time.. what the hell is up with the running time??...If its too long, ppl will get sick of it... ::)

What length do you want it at??...3 hrs??..I know I would never ever sit through a 2 or 3 hour film... ::)

You cant manage 120 minutes? WTF is with this generation. The only reason anyone would complain about it being too long is if it was all crap.

This generation? I wouldn't neccesarily say it's a generation thing, infact movies these days tend to be longer as a whole than movies a decade or more ago were. Most movies these days break 1 hour and 45 minutes if I'm not mistaken. Running times like that decades ago were rare. Of course I give that up to the fact that making a movie has become slightly easier to do with the advances in technology, so they can afford to make it longer and quicker than they used to. But either way, people go to the movies all the time and sit through 2 hour movies.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Bronx19 on Dec 22, 2007, 10:40:25 AM

120 mins is fine!...anything longer than 130 nah...espesically anything that concerns 2 creatures versing each other! ::)

o and Antman??...ive seen all the Aliens films...and Gacu..no need to be sarcastic... ;)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The running time isn't so much the problem as it is the fact that in every clip I've seen it feels like it's rushing itself. If it was a 1:30 film with good pacing, my fears would be gone. But this looks like The Last Stand all over again.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 22, 2007, 09:11:12 PM
The running time isn't so much the problem as it is the fact that in every clip I've seen it feels like it's rushing itself. If it was a 1:30 film with good pacing, my fears would be gone. But this looks like The Last Stand all over again.

Well...ill take note when I see the film...

I havnt seen any clips so....

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 22, 2007, 09:11:12 PM

It feels rushed because Wolf's gotta get this done. There's no time for stopping and noticing the daisies here.

holdtheline

holdtheline

Problem is will there be enougn time to develop the humans, the plot and have a load of creature carnage?  With that running time, I think the film will be a little squashed.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: T-X on Dec 19, 2007, 09:15:10 PM
http://movies.aol.com/movie/aliens-vs-predator-requiem/25981/main

Oh....shit!

That's not good....

One hour and twenty four minutes.Too little if you ask me. :-\

echobbase79

echobbase79

The human characters have suffered in the editing room I'm afraid. Which is something I was hoping to get  more of but in 86 minutes that isn't going to happen. Character moments maybe, but not three dimensional characters that's for sure.

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

That's one of the things I hated the most about the movie. The running time. The pacing is really crazy and considering the fact almost every "interesting detail" has been already spoiled in the trailers and clips, the cinematic experience left me very unsatisfied.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

hey guys question is this running time with or with out credits???????

topman

topman

thats what they did with avp1!!! they showed way too much and spoiled the movie!! ive got a feeling that this movie will be better but nnot better then any of the originals

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 22, 2007, 10:24:39 PM
hey guys question is this running time with or with out credits???????

its 94 minutes with credits. The actual movie is probably 86 minutes. Colin said that was the final running time with credits.

I think what's happened is the black girl and boy have been cut out because they didn't serve a purpose to the story. It seemed to me they were away from the main action anyway.

That's just a guess though. But they are cut out of the final cut.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed