What Is AvP's Running Time?

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2004, 09:49:19 PM

Author
What Is AvP's Running Time? (Read 16,631 times)

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Some of you are ridiculous. So you'd rather a film that's clocks in at 1 hr and 40 minutes last 2 hours plus... just because? This could be the most hardcore 100 minutes EVER... but you'd rather it just be long.  Man, you're all being so petty.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

you lot make me laugh.. who says they will put the seens back in on the dvd??? i wont be till about 2 years a directors cut comes out so they can make many then , i mean look how long it taken for alien 3 directors cut to come out

splatterbatter

splatterbatter

I still am wondering if I am evening going to see this movie. If and when the directors release comes out i   might still see it but i am happy with all of the comics that I have aquired over the years.  I hope that whoever sees this movie that it will be a great experience but i don't think I will enjoy it.  too many of my hopes have been dashed.

Hybrid

Hybrid

ok you are weird splatterbatter do you even care abou avp if you did you would not give a shit about the ratings and the time

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Man... Not to be rude but so many of you illiterate Psychos have the strangest outlook. AvP does not rely on a rating, it does not rely on a run time. You've not seen it yet you condemn it, it's director and Fox for ruining something you love. How about you curb your mouth until it's actually released? Anderson, Fox, they may have crafted the film they set out to and it may well suck... but it could be a really great creature feature, something to bring both franchises back from the dead. You should be happy this even got made. From the TV spots, trailers and that report from the Comic-Con does it look/sound bad. No. So shut up... Please shut up. Until you've seen it atleast.

Hybrid

Hybrid

thank you MoBiUG

ur mom

ur mom

haha this movie is gona be so terrible. lets see it's pg-13 that means no scenes of the chestbuster, its just over an hour long that means theres no story, no character development and only brief action sequences. its gona be just like Jurassic park III. and man, PA is like the worst director in the world, y the hell did Fox choose him as the director?

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

I think it's a lost cause, Hybrid. There's a difference between this lot and us NORMAL fans. I'll take it as it comes. If AvP rocks, I'm happy. If AvP sucks, well atleast they tried. It's gotta be better than nothing. But that's with bashing Fox? If it wasn't for Fox there would be no Alien or Predator.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Did everyone read the Comic-Con article? Predator Impaled on Alien tail - Yeah, that sounds totally crap right? Pft. You lot are mad.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

No, it's not just over an hour, it's just over and hour and a half, which isn't quite as bad.  If they could add another 5-10 minutes to that guesstimate I would consider us in a safe zone.  100 minutes isn't that bad; 90 minutes would be cutting it pretty close, but 100 is doable I think.  Around 110 would be awesome, though     8)  

Sam04je

Sam04je

Is this official or a rumour? 1.40mins aint that bad people, there loads of ace movies out there less than that.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Somebody, I disagree with ya here. The rating wont bring the movie down. ( even if right now alot of cards r falling ) The movie himself will. But its becoming real clear that fox had a sequel in mind all along.  1- they go with a low budget ( 70 million ) wich is very low for a movie like that. They went safe. 2- they r makin it 13 = more $ 3- they r mostly doin it short for more representations in cinemas = more money. 4- they got all almost unknown actors exep Lance. Again to save on money.  Its all logic here. This is not a fact yet, but its something that ppl should think about. Its all goin to 1 place, a sequel.

AVPF

AVPF

this is a fu***ing rumor !damn

xx13

xx13

ITs 1 hr 27 mins.                  http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808496111

maxfli

maxfli

???     :-\     :)     >:D    Avp's PG-13 rating and length most definitely won't affect the quality of the film. Think about it guys, it's gonna gross a pretty significant amount of money thanx to all the ads and promos, which probably means......an Alien 5 and a Pred 3 within the next decade, decade and a half at MOST. Let's all pray that Aug. 13 and the week after are gonna be chill as fcuk for AVP. It's bound to be one helluva movie.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed