Paul Anderson Interview

Started by Darkness, Mar 27, 2004, 11:24:06 PM

Author
Paul Anderson Interview (Read 10,638 times)

Darkness

Darkness

On Friday, Paul Anderson was interviewed by Howard Stern on his radio show (I haven’t a clue who he is but apparently he’s very well-known in America) and had a conversation about Alien vs Predator and Anderson’s girlfriend Milla Jovovich. Nothing new was discussed although a lot of the questions were about who’s going to win – Aliens or Predators while one caller gave Paul Anderson more than he bargained for but he apparently handled the situation pretty well. Here’s a quote from a fan-site:

“He said he has a budget of less than $100 million but more than $100. He didn’t want to say exactly what it was though.”

Well, that’s more than what I thought the budget was but for more info about the interview, check out the fan-site MarksFriggin.com.

Update: Interview audio clip can be downloaded at GameGossip (7.5MB).

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Jeez, after reading that interview I feel real bad for Paul, so many people don't think he can pull this off. I personally think it's gonna be fine, a great movie, but it seems so many other people are really edgey on this. Kinda sad really...

abdul

abdul

yeah man...i think he can definitely pull this off. i am juss glad they decided to at least make an attempt at this movie. Paul seems very cool on how he keeps things to himself...Stern has no business knowing about his sex life..that perverted piece of S**&!!

Painkiller

Painkiller

yeah, hes probably just jealous, dunno what kind of girlfriend he has....

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

So what more does the interview say? That website is making my head itch and my eyes pop out, can't... read... Anything positive and worth knowing?  -Rusty Nails

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

The only real new info, if you'd call it that, is that it won't end like Freddy vs Jason. There will be a winner.    ???  

Orochi Avlis

Orochi Avlis

Poor Paul. He is getting dumped on by so many people. But he does have good ideas. I don't know why people are so picky about his movies. Mortal Kombat : Good movie Event Horizon : Very creepy Resident Evil: Pretty cool movie

cookies

cookies

LOL thats the stern show man he always talks about sex life with his guests. stern being jealous!?  LOL oh man thats great.   Also personally i think resident evil is the worst movie i ever saw.  Acting is soo bad, zoombies look so stupid and act even worse!  scense with the zoombies reaching them ontop of those pipes looks sooo bad that i thought it was a film made by high school students on no budget.

Cookies

Cookies

Dindnt watch all of freddy cs jason becuase dont care for those characters but i thought jason cut off freedys head in the end?

Cookeez

Cookeez

He does.   Personally, I'd be jealous of the guy who's banging Mila Yokovich! Lucky bastard.   Anyway, I feel sorry for Anderson too. That caller not only acted immaturely, but like a complete retard. Freedom of speech, okay, but there was no need to be so nasty. This movie will be great and when it does, I hope that caller kills him/herself for being such a coward.

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

See the thing with Freddy vs Jason was, despite Jason cutting Freddy's head off, Freddy was still alive. He winks at the very end of the film at you. This was basically a stale mate ending, nobody really won. I personally thought that wasn't so bad, I mean if you choose one to win the funs of the other guy will get all upset. However, I like the idea of the preds or aliens winning, and not a stale mate. I hope it's the preds.

DimensionW

DimensionW

I believe that in this situation, that actually having the Preds win IS respectful towards the Alien fans too. I beleive the Alien would like to point out that if any Aliens DID survive this film then it would screw up the Alien Quadrilogy. I'm sure that Alien fans would be HOPING the Aliens loose. ;) Its not the winning that counts in the end, its the fight itself. Lets be sportsman like!

cookies

cookies

Well freddy vs is jason is... freddy vs jason. Alien vs predator is a spieces vs another species so really they stil alive and the spieces may win the fight but not the war.  Plus theres alot more aliens then pred and humans in the movie so its not fair.  Personally if it was a war, predators would win all the way.  You cant beat a speices that has technology and physical strength, then the other only has 1 of those.

Orochi Avlis

Orochi Avlis

Cookies, I think Resident Evil is one of the better zombie movies out there. I loved the scene when they are on top of the pipe and the zombies are all crawling over each other. How would you like zombies to act in that situation? The smell and taste of blood drives them mad. The zombie acting was every good.

JPController

JPController

LOL. Didn't know who Howard Stern was. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed