Prey: BTS Thread

Started by ace3g, Aug 05, 2022, 09:57:57 PM

Author
Prey: BTS Thread (Read 42,526 times)

Master Chief

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Hahahaha look at all this garbage. None of this is good. It's all medicore video game BS. No one ever stops to think if they should, rather only if they could. They have no design discipline and make everything so outlandish and Marvel like the predator is now a f**king video game character.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 24, 2022, 03:00:57 PMI like this one.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2022/08/24/prey-concept-artist-kyle-brown-shows-off-kenner-and-jungle-hunter-precursor-inspired-masks/#92174-2-1

They had it with that one. With a bit more armor, and a little more tusks or quills in the face, and voila. Would have been perfect.

There's always concept art that's better than the final product.

ace3g

ace3g

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The second picture is the net scene probably ?

ace3g

ace3g

pmaz11

pmaz11

I was going over some of the recent concept art, and I can appreciate more and more that I see for sure.

I particularly liked seeing this concept design below. Thought it incorporated some classic elements & the mohawk/stripe of dreads on the Predator's forehead is a nice touch! Also the skin color and pattern is a plus for me as well. 8)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: pmaz11 on Aug 26, 2022, 03:50:25 AMI was going over some of the recent concept art, and I can appreciate more and more that I see for sure.

I particularly liked seeing this concept design below. Thought it incorporated some classic elements & the mohawk/stripe of dreads on the Predator's forehead is a nice touch! Also the skin color and pattern is a plus for me as well. 8)

https://iili.io/rL79gR.jpg

This one has a great face, but the body is too long lanky for me.

ace3g

ace3g

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 25, 2022, 02:27:49 PMThe second picture is the net scene probably ?
Definitely. You can see the dude's eye in the middle of the pile.

ace3g

ace3g

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

It really is quite amazing Feral never got leaked ahead of time. Every day I was waiting for something. Kudos to those involved for keeping it all under wraps for so long.

ace3g

ace3g

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Always love a good Predator spinal tap.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Nasty stuff, too bad we don't see that clearly in the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed