Predators face

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 03:03:13 AM

Author
Predators face (Read 4,738 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Ive been watching TV, and seen many many Avpr short trailers. There very great, and are getting me hyped for the movie, no douht. But one thing to notice is Wolf turning around in his chair roaring. It just seems every time I look at him, he looks better and better. I am starting to think Wolf's face is a tiny bit better than City Hunter's face. It just looks so remisent to P1's face, and great! Good job brothers and ADI (can't believe I am actually saying that, after so many f**ken screw ups) You guys did a great job! Wolf so far is a 8/10

I can say the same about the Pred alien, shes looking very alien, and great as well! The warriors are an improvement also!

Good luck brothers on how the movie turns up!

holdtheline

holdtheline

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 22, 2007, 03:03:13 AM
Ive been watching TV, and seen many many Avpr short trailers. There very great, and are getting me hyped for the movie, no douht. But one thing to notice is Wolf turning around in his chair roaring. It just seems every time I look at him, he looks better and better. I am starting to think Wolf's face is a tiny bit better than City Hunter's face. It just looks so remisent to P1's face, and great! Good job brothers and ADI (can't believe I am actually saying that, after so many f**ken screw ups) You guys did a great job! Wolf so far is a 8/10

I can say the same about the Pred alien, shes looking very alien, and great as well! The warriors are an improvement also!

He looks great from what I have seen.

I just hope he looks good in close-ups and with his mouth closed.  None of the reviewers so far have mentioned whether ADI got the mandibles right.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 22, 2007, 03:03:13 AM

I agree with everything minus the citiyhunter face thing.

Dasani

Dasani

Wolf's face isn't as good as the Jungle or City hunters, but it's fair.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

funny u put this up i mean wolf's face is very similar to the city hunter's face but the fact that wolf's face been burn by acid makes it even more bad ass lol i mean i liek teh city hunter's face but comeone lets give credit to wolf......

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I believe Wolf has been seen with his mandibles closed, if you freeze at the seconf before Wolf roars in the 5 min video his mandibles are pointing like /_\

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Don't praise ADI too much, we still need to see it on the big screen.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Dec 22, 2007, 03:38:07 AM

yep true and and just for teh record i hate ADI lol i only liked the creatures from starship troopers lol

gases

gases

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 22, 2007, 03:42:58 AM

yep true and and just for teh record i hate ADI lol i only liked the creatures from starship troopers lol
yeah those things were mint

I like Wolf's face a lot! :o

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: gases on Dec 22, 2007, 03:58:57 AM

yea i most admit wolfs face not all that bad alot of ppl hate it but it looks much MUUUUCCCCCCHHHH better then that sissy looking scar pred...

jimmylace

jimmylace

It's pretty good. I don't think it's on par with the first two Predator movies, but it's not a million miles away. I think it's been touched up in post with CGI?

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

the mask I personally like more..but wolf's face isn't nearly as good as P1 or P2

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 22, 2007, 04:04:15 AM

yea i most admit wolfs face not all that bad alot of ppl hate it but it looks much MUUUUCCCCCCHHHH better then that sissy looking scar pred...

I think of the scar pred as a joke..

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Dec 22, 2007, 04:28:35 AM
Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Dec 22, 2007, 04:04:15 AM

I think of the scar pred as a joke..

ill be honest the biggets reason y i DISLIKE AVP1 is becuz of that train wreck of scar's face

holdtheline

holdtheline

Scar is no longer a Predator, he is refuse to be collected. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed