Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 91,677 times)

Xan21

Xan21

Things like that frustrate me, even with every rererelease there is no sign of the deleted scenes... blahhh

dallevalle

dallevalle

i would love to see that predator 2 nc-17 version one day.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I do wish they'd release more of the scene(s) she supposedly shot for this film.

In fact, once again, I find myself wishing they'd put out an extended cut.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 18, 2016, 02:31:52 PM
In fact, once again, I find myself wishing they'd put out an extended cut.

Same here.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

The NC 17 version is stuck in a vault somewhere or was lost, damaged.The fanbase
is not big enough to make them release it.And it decreases as time passes.
I've only discussed with one collector who witnessed someone selling it.

Honestly, the sub plot involving Leona and her husband and female friend is not useful, I liked how
you discover the pregnancy when the predator discovers it.On the other hand if the audience
knew it before, maybe they would be more stressed when the predator attacks the subway.

The extended car chase would be cool to watch because the predator uses more tricks to lose Harrigan,
according to the first draft Harrigan also fights a bunch of rednecks on the road too, who knows if they
filmed it ? Maybe the cloacking effects of the predator weren't finalized yet and they shortened it to save
money and reduce the lenght of the movie.

The best stuffs would be the gorier and closer shots of the deaths throughout.
The movie is already extremely violent but it is more violent, like the WP of Die Hard 2.
If they filmed it, I want to see it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 18, 2016, 11:41:46 PMHonestly, the sub plot involving Leona and her husband and female friend is not useful, I liked how you discover the pregnancy when the predator discovers it.On the other hand if the audience knew it before, maybe they would be more stressed when the predator attacks the subway.

Honestly, even if the extended cut ultimately isn't as good, I still really want to see it. The Director's Cut of Alien isn't as good as the theatrical version, but it's still really interesting and I like to watch it from time to time all the same.

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 18, 2016, 11:41:46 PMThe best stuffs would be the gorier and closer shots of the deaths throughout. The movie is already extremely violent but it is more violent, like the WP of Die Hard 2. If they filmed it, I want to see it.

I've never got this. I've always thought the first Predator is a far gorier movie. Never been sure why the MPAA freaked so bad over the sequel.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 19, 2016, 07:52:48 AM
I've never got this. I've always thought the first Predator is a far gorier movie. Never been sure why the MPAA freaked so bad over the sequel.

Maybe because the second one has a higher on screen body count?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Maybe. But to me, nothing in Predator 2 is as gory as Billy finding the flayed, disembowelled bodies in the first film (the skinned corpses are all largely hidden by dim lighting in the sequel), Mac getting his brains blown out or Dillon having his arm shot off. Even the shootouts don't seem as bloody as the one at the start of the first movie.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 19, 2016, 07:52:48 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 18, 2016, 11:41:46 PMHonestly, the sub plot involving Leona and her husband and female friend is not useful, I liked how you discover the pregnancy when the predator discovers it.On the other hand if the audience knew it before, maybe they would be more stressed when the predator attacks the subway.

Honestly, even if the extended cut ultimately isn't as good, I still really want to see it. The Director's Cut of Alien isn't as good as the theatrical version, but it's still really interesting and I like to watch it from time to time all the same.

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 18, 2016, 11:41:46 PMThe best stuffs would be the gorier and closer shots of the deaths throughout. The movie is already extremely violent but it is more violent, like the WP of Die Hard 2. If they filmed it, I want to see it.

Possibly because the MPAA created the disctinction between R and R NC 17 in 90  and Predator 2 suffered from it.
Bad luck.If the movie was released in 89 it would have been just R and not submitted 17 times . :-\

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fair enough. Didn't know that.

Corporal Hicks

Kaltes

Kaltes

Awesome. :)

Johnny Handsome

overthere

Corporal Hicks

:laugh: Love it! Not seen that one before.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed