New Predators Clips Released!

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2010, 06:11:41 AM

Author
New Predators Clips Released! (Read 14,036 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quite a few new Predators clips have been released online. The first one is called “Over here” which features Nolan’s first appearance. Then “It’s here” which is a big shoot out at one of the predators. That’s followed by “We’re the game” where Royce explains why they are on the planet. The last clip is called “Rude Awakening” where the characters first land on the planet.

There’s also this Max Exclusive Set Tour which contains some new scenes. Thanks to ace3g and 369 for the news.

m138jewski

m138jewski

its a WIN overdose, awesome awesome

The Pointman

Yup, full of EPIC WIN.

Ash 937

Ash 937

You need to put a spoiler warning on the first clip.  I would have preferred to see that one in the theater.

Tucci

Tucci

I cannot believe how sick this is, THE f**kING MUSIC ALONE, this is IT, this is the one.

m138jewski

m138jewski

yeah man, if you told everyone this was silvestri, you would never know the difference. debney stepped up BIG time

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

Holly mother of all shits amazing  :o

Purebreedalien

Not gonna watch the clips, just the trailers.  :)

r0x0rs

r0x0rs

This movie is going to rock, no matter how amazing it is, i will never back down from Predator being my favorite film of all time.

Invaders

Invaders

I'm so glad they're using elements of the orignal music along with the new score. Epic as f**k! Can't wait to see this... Is it coming out in the UK on July 8th too or is it still sometime in August in the UK?

plasmacannon

plasmacannon

8th mate. I already booked my tickets for 11:00am next Thursday. We will see it before the U.S  8)

Invaders

Invaders

w00t!  :)

DanRick07

DanRick07

This looks like a great movie guys, cant wait. I'm like a big kid waiting for Santa Claus! Roll on the 8th!!!

matisian

matisian

Amazing, I love it!!!!!!!  ;D  But I need to wait till 16th :'(  - the longest two weeks in my life  :(

AmandaT800

AmandaT800

So cant wait to see this movie looking very very aswome and love the score anyone know when the soundtrack/score comes out i see in other sites they say until july 26 or something hope it could be sooner,,Or i thougt when a movie comes out dont the soundtracks of a movie come first them movie idk??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed