Review Score Predictions

Started by Adam802, Sep 25, 2014, 02:59:42 AM

Author
Review Score Predictions (Read 9,640 times)

Adam802

Adam802

So the game is finally out in less than 2 weeks now and I'm excited as F*CK, can't wait! So what do you guys think this game's review scores will be? Not that scores necessarily mean everything, just wondering what you guys think based on what we know. 

I personally can see it getting in the 8-8.5 range, but my dream would be for a 9+

Baron_ov_LV426

Baron_ov_LV426

I see it getting a solid 8.  Everything they've shown so far has been looking pretty promising  8)

Vrastal

Vrastal

Probably about 6-9.5

Broad generalization but some reviewers are probably ready to gut it like a pig

Sevket

Sevket

Somewhere between 7-8 I hope

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Unit-731 on Sep 25, 2014, 03:00:52 AM
I see it getting a solid 8.  Everything they've shown so far has been looking pretty promising  8)

This .

PsyKore

PsyKore

I'm guessing around the 7 - 8 range. The game will need a well-executed story and exceptional narrative to get higher.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

This will sell like crazy if it's an 8 or higher.

Darkness

Darkness

I predict at most 7/10 with a metacritic score of around 65. The difficulty, constant repetition and the old-school save points will bring the score down considerably. Then, Alien and Predator games are just never well received by critics in general.

WinterActual

WinterActual

7/10 - crappy human AI, too short, invincible alien, shit alien behavior, amnesia clone, lots of reused assets, non sense plot elements, good graphics and sounds, well made xeno model (even if its not entirely accurate), great dynamic lighting usage

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm willing to bet good money that the review score will fall between 1 - 10.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 25, 2014, 06:57:38 PM
7/10 - crappy human AI, too short, invincible alien, shit alien behavior, amnesia clone, lots of reused assets, non sense plot elements, good graphics and sounds, well made xeno model (even if its not entirely accurate), great dynamic lighting usage

I think you are almost right, but with a bump up to 8-8.5 due to nailing the atmosphere and looks.

newbeing

newbeing

I'm guessing around the 7/10 or 8/10. That general area. While what we've seen looks great (minus some weird bugs and lip sync), gameplay does seem a bit bare and I feel only including one survivor map is going to be seen as a negative by reviewers.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: newbeing on Sep 26, 2014, 03:19:49 PM
I'm guessing around the 7/10 or 8/10. That general area. While what we've seen looks great (minus some weird bugs and lip sync), gameplay does seem a bit bare and I feel only including one survivor map is going to be seen as a negative by reviewers.

Hope the lip sync and physics bugs are gone by release.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

If there is as much story as the Metal Gear series, it will get 9 or 10/10

reecebomb

reecebomb

7 most likely,  but secretly hope for 9.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed