Alien Prequel To Be 3D?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 05, 2010, 07:44:53 AM

Author
Alien Prequel To Be 3D? (Read 10,508 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There is an article up at Shadowlocked confirming Ridley’s new Alien prequel will be shot in 3D:

"Ridley told me some of his ideas when we were here in Toronto. He has a very clear understanding of where this should go. They kind of stopped dead one of the greatest horror franchises there's ever been, and it had legs to go on. So I'm hoping he'll revive another three. The world certainly wants it, and the fans want it – everybody."

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Eh... 3D isn't a must for me, but at least we have some more news on it, sorta.   :)  

Chet

Chet

Alien Prequel 3D = epic fail!

AncientPred

AncientPred

Its really nice to hear more on this one I love me the Predator yes but I also love me the Alien. Scott is finishing up RobinHood now. And while he's attached to many,MANY,projects at this point. I'm pretty hopeful that this one may be, if not the movie after next, his very next one.

Elorrra

Elorrra

I know it must be only me...but I so would like to see the Na'vi from Pandora being used as host for the aliens and see how it turns out... sick I know. But they would cry back "sky people" after encountering Predators or the Aliens... And before someone bites at me why I talk nonsense the 3D gave the idea. Since its so connected to Avatar nowadays.   :)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Just to have an Alien 5 would be awesome, as long as theres no 2 brothers doing it, unless your surnames Scott

Oooodz

Oooodz

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

AncientPred

AncientPred

ok easy DarthVader, 3D isn't the end of it all

AncientPred

AncientPred

i do enjoy the "...revive another three.." comment. yes it seemed to have been made, extremely, off-handedly but still delightful.

Mystex Sawridge

Mystex Sawridge

Whats the problem with 3D?

Personally, I like the news. So lets see how Scott will handle the prequel.

Alien³

Alien³

I love 3D so I don't mind.

crumbs

crumbs

I don't get the "revive another 3" comment? Do they mean 3 more movies?

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

A few months back I would have thought this was rubbish.

After seeing Avatar, I think 3D might work pretty well.  The graphics themselves were very convincing, and all the hardware those humans had kept reminding me of Aliens anyway.

Rob#2

Rob#2

3D Alien prequel, interesting.   :)  

hmmmm

hmmmm

Fox finally making some intelligent decisions concerning Alien ...... Hey, it only took them 24 years....  It could have been worse I guess     ::)    Hey Fox!!!  NO CG ALIENS!!!!  And no comedy you NIMRODS!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed