Order was dispatched 5 days before release!

Started by Xenoscream, Oct 02, 2014, 11:23:45 PM

Author
Order was dispatched 5 days before release! (Read 23,163 times)

Xenoscream

So I got a notification around 4pm my order of AI was dispatched... so it seems there is a good chance it could actually turn up tomorrow or on sat as RM 1st class. Exciting.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Xenoscream on Oct 02, 2014, 11:23:45 PM
So I got a notification around 4pm my order of AI was dispatched... so it seems there is a good chance it could actually turn up tomorrow or on sat as RM 1st class. Exciting.

I am insanely jealous, you lucky git.  I'm really hoping that my copy will turn up early as well.  However, knowing my luck (and Royal Mail), it'll probably get lost in a depot, never to be seen again (think the warehouse from the end of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark').

If your copy does turn up early, be sure to let us all know what you think of the game, Xenoscream.

thecaffeinatedone

Oh shit son! Do post if you get the chance.

Jango1201

Thanks for making my next 5 days feel increasing longer.  :'(  But, if you do have a chance for a spoiler free review that would be much appreciated.  8)

Corporal Hicks

My order is being processed. :) the 7th can't come soon enough!

PRI. HUDSON

My wallet will hate me when I end up buying an Xbox One for this game.

Corporal Hicks

And my order has been dispatched.  ;D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2014, 11:56:18 PM

Didn't they send you a review copy?

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Well mine hasn't arrived today :-( Unless parcels come separately from mail?

I guess the good news is that in theory I should be getting it tomorrow, in which case I'll be playing all day Sunday as Sat I have the GF over.

If that all ends up happening I'll start a thread and do a spoiler free fan review for 1-X hours that I play and post it Sunday evening.

darktranq

Be thankful you aren't in Australia.. have to wait until the 9th of October Australian time, which is the evening of the 8th in the USA.
USA gets it earlier than I.
Plus I will have to wait until after work to pick it up. So it will be a Thursday night gaming session, then more on the Friday night after work.

Taxemic

I'm from the UK but I'll be working long hours around the release of the game so I can sympathize.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 03, 2014, 12:04:10 PM

We were supposed to be but it didn't work out.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 04, 2014, 08:56:48 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 03, 2014, 12:04:10 PM

We were supposed to be but it didn't work out.

How come? I thought you met with Creative Assembly at EuroGamer a couple of days ago? Or is the issue with Sega?

St_Eddie

I ordered my copy from Amazon with the free delivery option.  They're estimating that I'll receive it sometime around the 9th-11th.  Sucks to be me.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Hahaha it's arrived!!!

Super excited will play it tonight.

Also I'm on ps4 and I will be streaming live on twitch with the share function: mrtomski.

I haven't streamed before so I'm going to do it as video only, so you won't hear me but if anyone wants to see the game they can log on, I'll be playing from about 30 mins time until later this evening (uk time)

I'll let you know how it goes when I pack it in tonight :-)

OK boys now streaming, wont be able to see comments as I don't want to spoil my own immersion, let me know if anyone checks it out!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed