Predators Cuchillo Feature

Started by Darkness, Apr 27, 2010, 08:33:24 PM

Author
Predators Cuchillo Feature (Read 9,114 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new featurette about Danny Trejo’s character in Predators, Cuchillo, is now available to watch on YouTube. There’s a few new behind-the-scenes shots, particularly of him using the twin guns.

Thanks to Doomofman for the news.

slipknotpredator

:P  those are not uzis. Cuchillo is awersome.

uruk

uruk

damn! TWO more moths. ;/

mr.plop

mr.plop

i love that jungle sound at the end, as he says 'check back for more'...its perfect for predators.

Luke

Luke

lol two mp5k's on a mexican, what could go wrong.... [head riped off]

modprecar

modprecar

HE'S MAYBE THE FIRST VICTIM :'(

frankaster

frankaster

cuchillo has to be one of the dumbest name's  I ever heard, wait tequila?... :D is like some chick  says hi my name is beer and this is my buddy knife LOL

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

I like Danny Trejo. I think the character is very fitting,but he's a real real bad guy and probably is going to die an ugly death.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

I think he will most likely have the most horrible death scene lol........or surprise everyone and show up alive at the end?!? lol

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

Frankaster, i dont know if you know much about Danny Trejo, but in Robert Rodriguez movies, Trejo always has a blade name. Cuchillo, Machete, Navajas, Cucuy, Razor Charlie etc

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

This is the best yet, twin mk5s.  I love it, cant wait for this but im in the uk. August 13th :'(

man

man

cant wait

Semaka

Semaka

Yeah, I think he will go down with a bang, and a horrible death. And is it me, or the guy lying down next to the predator with spine and head is the inmate guy?

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

Did he say double UZIs? Those look like MP5K to me.

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

They are HK-MP5 pistols.i dont care for his character in this because he looks to old for a pred.to waist his time with.danny plays alot of good movie characters just dont care for him in this looks out of shape.Easy KILL!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed