Green Band Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2007, 02:48:49 PM

Author
Green Band Trailer Online! (Read 13,668 times)

topman

topman

seen it now! thanks man!!

EpsilonOrpheon777

i dont' see the greenband trailer after the link

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

exactly... i just see the redban trailer as always. :S

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Don't worry folks, if its gone you'll see it again and trust us ... the tiny snipits that they showed makes it well worth it.  I reckon that end fight is going to be truly epic     ;D     ;D  

Zero T.

Zero T.

:'(  When are you going to put the new trailer in the AVP2 download section?

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

When I try to use the IGN link posted for the new green trailer it just brings me to the red band version. HELP!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Really good trailer, love the underwater scence, ther predator when turning his head and his sholder cannon activates and the pred-alien look's pretty cool! after some thought! very excited. It mite just be a good film!  Rock On!

Crash

Crash

Yeah same here, only the red band trailer is showing.

zen

zen

Awesome!   ;D  

zen

zen

I cant get the GB trailer at all!.Can someone help me please?!   :(  .

SHREK

SHREK

If u look properly the greenband trailer is rite there for download and for streaming....

Zero T.

Zero T.

:shocked!!!!-My hypothosis is:I think the Predalien has the ability to give birth to other aliens hybrids or other predaliens!!!,OR,(In the image above) it looks like it could be a space jockey being chestbursted!?.But to me,it looks like it could be the predator's experementing at the begining of the movie(or End) with the aliens.The swim scene looks like it eather takes place in the pool,or a ocean,lake.And the part when it shows the aliens moving past the soilders is cool to.

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)  I see The brothers did a little bit of changing to the chestburster.It looks like a egg that insteade of producing a facehugger,it produces chestbursters insteade.Or like I said earlier,it looks like a Space Jockey being chestbursted,or a animal like a hog,cat,the little boy,or the man that was hunting the woods.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I think maybe facehuggers can produce twins or triplets as well

Sulaco

Sulaco

What if we see a space jockey? How cool would that be?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed