Movie Map Pack DLC

Started by Predaker, Jun 05, 2013, 09:08:48 PM

Author
Movie Map Pack DLC (Read 28,266 times)

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jun 12, 2013, 01:07:46 AM
In the game, wishing I could get some Nostromo happening... it's 'Survivor' only, and people don't seem to be playing that mode.

Well, I guess that makes you...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...the only survivor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o#

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Well, it did give me XP for exactly that, just walking around by myself!  :P

Predaker

Predaker

These new movie maps are the best yet, IMO. My only disappointment is that they weren't included with the game at launch. BugHunt should have been included as well.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I have to say that these are my favorite maps in the game, fury 161 is a ton of fun, and the dead prisoners everywhere is a nice touch, but processor is my absolute favorite, it has the best looking hive map in any Aliens game to date, it also has the most atmosphere of any part of the game. Nostromo is okay, I just find it too small, I haven't tried the new escape map yet though.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jun 12, 2013, 11:05:15 PM
I have to say that these are my favorite maps in the game, fury 161 is a ton of fun, and the dead prisoners everywhere is a nice touch, but processor is my absolute favorite, it has the best looking hive map in any Aliens game to date, it also has the most atmosphere of any part of the game. Nostromo is okay, I just find it too small, I haven't tried the new escape map yet though.

The creation of new in-game assets for this map - the prisoners, hand torches, candles, world textures etc - give me hope that the final DLC may be a single-player campaign exploring events of Fury 161 either before the events of the main game, or after.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

That's what I was thinking as well, I'd love to see some SP Fury

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed