Movie Map Pack DLC

Started by Predaker, Jun 05, 2013, 09:08:48 PM

Author
Movie Map Pack DLC (Read 28,258 times)

jyoung

jyoung

Worthless since there's already no one to play the base game with online.

I guess this means the fourth pack will be the single player missions.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 07, 2013, 08:10:21 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 07, 2013, 07:56:26 AM
This map map sounds pretty great, I'm really surprised that they included content explicitly from 'Alien' and 'Alien3' instead of just rehashing more 'Aliens' stuff.

Also if this is the third of 4 DLC packs, that means the next one has to be the campaign content, right?

Supposedly.
Forget campaign though, I'd rather have more bug hunt maps. Especially one set inside the hive from Aliens

Looks like that's not going to happen  :'(

Nutlink

Nutlink

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jun 08, 2013, 02:06:15 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 07, 2013, 08:10:21 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 07, 2013, 07:56:26 AM
This map map sounds pretty great, I'm really surprised that they included content explicitly from 'Alien' and 'Alien3' instead of just rehashing more 'Aliens' stuff.

Also if this is the third of 4 DLC packs, that means the next one has to be the campaign content, right?

Supposedly.
Forget campaign though, I'd rather have more bug hunt maps. Especially one set inside the hive from Aliens

Looks like that's not going to happen  :'(
The one slightly redeeming factor of the game.  I can't help but think they'd have sold more DLC if they would have made Bug Hunt part of the game and sold at least 1 BH map in each DLC pack.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Man, I haven't even thought about this game since beating the campaign way back when.

But, any chance to stand on the Nostromo gets my money.  ;D

Hopefully I'll see some of you PS3 cats on Tuesday night. I'm FilmGuy808.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Season Pass owner signing in. 360 players, hit me up. Gamer tag is PRJ since1990

Looking forward to new content!! Love the idea of the Nostromo map!

Predaker

Predaker

Idea for a fun way to play the new maps:

1. Nostromo (survivor)
2. Processor (extermination)
3. Exodus (escape)
4. Fury 161 (team deathmatch)

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

Season Passer here... will get the new pack A.S.A.I.A.

BTW... I still can't understand how some people here keep saying nobody plays this online anymore. I still find people doing online MP matches (in the PS3 at least ...).  ::)

predxeno

predxeno

Also a season pass owner for PS3; the most AWESOME multiplayer console right now... cause it's free. ;)

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

TDM is loaded with a healthy dose of players, but survivor, escape and extermination are at an all time low on the 360.

Elicas

Elicas

This sort of thing (along with bughunt) should have been in the base game. Not released six months after 90%+ of the games online population dropped the game.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Glad they're finally doing maps set on the Nostromo and Fury but is there any need for more Sulaco maps?

ikarop

ikarop

The DLC is available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/219442/

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Spent 4.99 on the MS points to get it. A whole 1 player has the map pack besides me. Fun times

Predaker

Predaker

If you have the new DLC on PS3, Moosh89 is hosting a movie map pack community game night about 3 hours from now. It will be fun!

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=240325

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

In the game, wishing I could get some Nostromo happening... it's 'Survivor' only, and people don't seem to be playing that mode. If you're on the PS3 and into some of that, add me: FilmGuy808:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed