Movie Map Pack DLC

Started by Predaker, Jun 05, 2013, 09:08:48 PM

Author
Movie Map Pack DLC (Read 28,267 times)

umfstuntman

umfstuntman

In response to the bad mouthing this game has received its understandable; however the devs have owned up and made some seriously needed changes and tweaks to make AL(l)ENS worth playing! 

<<<CHECK OUT MY VIDS>>>  <<<NO HUD>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg9S2cvLZ6o#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Ig0adS02c#ws

<<<I HAVE MORE VIDS AND WILL UPDATE SOON>>>

MP on PC/STEAM version is not dead for me. I have added over 20 players from all over the globe I can have a game anytime I want...The servers are not flooded but I can log on now via my mobile and count random. I see 3 players online and that may be in different rooms. But if I was home I would be playing it with the ALIEN ALIENS and ALIEN resurrection/Alien Trilogy ost adding theme. XD

Also I have season pass + all addons overall I spent a pretty penny on this game and I have over 340 hours in game time (campaign sp playtime subtracted)....no refund needed...STEAM really saved this game for me because its so easy to add other players and see when they are online. add me on steam

UMF

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Does anyone even still play this game online Anymore?

umfstuntman

umfstuntman

i play every day on PC via steam. I have a full game anytime I want XD

Vrastal

Vrastal

I have PC and ps3 version if anyone wants to add me.

Ps3 Nazrel106
steam nazrel16

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Fury 161 level? *puts on hoping cap*

On a side not: does the PC version run smoothly on a low-grade PC?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: umfstuntman on Jun 06, 2013, 03:28:56 PM
however the devs have owned up and made some seriously needed changes and tweaks to make AL(l)ENS worth playing!

Hi, Randy! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Topic folk, lets keep on it please.

predator elite

predator elite

at this point in time I'm really glad I didn't buy the season pass,I mean just adding maps works for games with heavy amounts of players but it takes me about 5-10 minutes to find matches now,like the idea behind it but the multiplayer is gonna be dead soon and unless it comes out for a very low price I don't see the point of buyimg it

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jun 06, 2013, 05:44:54 PM
Fury 161 level?

Wonder if it'll have a section where you can lure another team into and get them squashed in the lead mould thing.

Some 'Mass Effect 3' multi-player levels have something like that.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm hoping the Hive map from Aliens has two Smart Guns. One near the exit of the hive and one near the APC (which everyone knows will be there). One should be a regular Smart Gun and the other should be "Vasquez's" Smart Gun from campaign.
If you do anything right gearbox just throw as much references to the best scene in the movie as possible.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Yes all these maps are just dividing the low community. If anybody has the season pass on PS3 add me. My name is exactly the same as on here. Until the maps are released, I wont actively hunt down any other members who have the pass. But hopefully some of you add me  :)

predxeno

predxeno

Imo, these movie map packs pretty much make the last one obsolete.

Enenra

Enenra

People still play this game?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

This map map sounds pretty great, I'm really surprised that they included content explicitly from 'Alien' and 'Alien3' instead of just rehashing more 'Aliens' stuff.

Also if this is the third of 4 DLC packs, that means the next one has to be the campaign content, right?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 07, 2013, 07:56:26 AM
This map map sounds pretty great, I'm really surprised that they included content explicitly from 'Alien' and 'Alien3' instead of just rehashing more 'Aliens' stuff.

Also if this is the third of 4 DLC packs, that means the next one has to be the campaign content, right?

Supposedly.
Forget campaign though, I'd rather have more bug hunt maps. Especially one set inside the hive from Aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed