Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 68,352 times)

Bad Replicant

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:25:49 AM
whats with the little bird graphic at the beginning?

It's the logo for Scott Free Productions.

Engineer1

The bird is SCOTT FREE Logo.

About the mutation,
mostly it came from the weird guy with the bubble head jumping all around and getting torched.
The seizuring could be just acid burns, but if you look closely you can see that something is happening to his skin not only burns.
It seems it's changing...

Well i'm betting on the mutation horse ^^

josh_axey

Quote from: higherprimate on Dec 21, 2011, 03:23:12 AM
Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 03:02:18 AM
I'm curious about what the big disc thing is overtop of the waterfall shot.....

Could be an alien ship coming to earth to terraform it. Plant the seed of life??!?

Yeah, pretty much my thought. :D

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:25:49 AM
whats with the little bird graphic at the beginning?

"Scott Free Productions" logo.

Valaquen

Valaquen

:o 8)
This Jockey ship must tumble over, as we see in the footage of Shaw etc running away. In the shot above you can see fire and smoke plumes, which seems to match the black rocky fields that Rapace traverses as the ship falls behind them.

Theory, of course.

m138jewski

m138jewski

Quote from: TWAK on Dec 21, 2011, 03:27:23 AM
Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:17:25 AM
hmmm

The guy standing at "S". Is that a human?
oh shit, didn't even notice that

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:34:37 AM
Quote from: TWAK on Dec 21, 2011, 03:27:23 AM
Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 21, 2011, 03:17:25 AM
hmmm

The guy standing at "S". Is that a human?
oh shit, didn't even notice that

Noticed a "person" there, but gave no thought to if it is a human in particular. Looks to be bald to me. No other discerning features, except what looks to be a prominent jaw line and very angular face? *shrug*

m138jewski

m138jewski

looks like hes pulling a lever for the chair. engineer maybe?

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 21, 2011, 03:33:34 AM
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/mrmagoo6/Untitled-1.png

This Jockey ship must tumble over, as we see in the footage of Shaw etc running away. In the shot above you can see fire and smoke plumes, which seems to match the black rocky fields that Rapace traverses as the ship falls behind them.

Theory, of course.

maybe the humans tried to steal it but put it in reverse gear instead of first. :laugh:

thanks

rich

josh_axey

josh_axey

Theory, of course.

Yeah, looks like something happens to it in the air, it crashes ass first somehow, then topples.

Deuterium

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 03:39:36 AM

Theory, of course.

Yeah, looks like something happens to it in the air, it crashes ass first somehow, then topples.

The Space Jockey obviously had a few too many, and forgot to engage the inertial dampeners.

ChrisPachi

Jeez, you walk away from the com for one minute and look what happens! Big ups to the AVPG staff, you folk are a bit of awright ;)

-Chris

Engineer1

I was wrong (so wrong ^^) the starmap room IS the room that houses the pilot chair.
The starmap room console platform opens and the chair comesout of it.
Whoever is the character on the right (original Engineer, reborn engineer or mutated human), he's not a regular sized human.
Take for reference the human seen on the console of the starmap room in the hologram shot.

RICH-ENGLAND

oh noes...... do i spy the red 3 point predator aiming lasers at 32 to 33 seconds????????????

8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks

rich

ikarop

ikarop

The CGI has been changed too. Specially the one involving the Derelict. It looks much less silver and clean. Also the explosions and the shot showing the vehicles driving in the "desert" which looks narrower.

Tough little S.O.B.

I will be in a 12 h flight tomorrow and the only thing I will think about is to watch the trailer as soon as I place a foot on ground! Damm!

This looks amazing. And no cheesy CGI around!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed