Comics/Literature Sell/Trade Thread

Started by Rambo, Jun 28, 2013, 04:23:56 AM

Author
Comics/Literature Sell/Trade Thread (Read 40,497 times)

SpaghettiDracula

I really wanna read Predator: Forever Midnight. I know a lot of people hate it and theres a possibility I will too, but I wanna give it a shot. However it seems to be pretty hard to find and pricey these days. does anyone who absolutely hated it want to sell me their copy for a reasonable price?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 18, 2016, 02:10:58 PMBad timing. I would love to have picked those up but not exactly the right time of year.  :'(
Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 18, 2016, 03:53:55 PMMe too Hicks, I love the cover art of these mags even though some aren't original, really drawn to them. I haven't read any issues yet though.

If I ever sell my set of Aliens mag I'll make sure to get a bidding war going between you guys lol.

AVP-CAPCOM

Well I make a thread about selling comics and miss this sticky topic.

I scoured the bowels of Amazon and Ebay listings.

Sadly there is no market for this type of crap tbh. It is as bad now as it was in 1997 when I tried off-loading them just as the market had fallen through and Dark Horse UK went bust.

As a side-note, didn't realise there was an ALIENS-UK comic adaptation of ALIEN-Resurrection* (*a movie that did little to resurrect  the franchise).

Well you know the saying. Crap ain't worth shit.

bobby brown

Selling some of my books. about 20 Euro plus shipping.

https://sv.shpock.com/i/XCS6PlX4cjy2Sa5j/

426Buddy

Looks like the sdcc Alien Isolation comic is going for over $100.00 on Ebay now.

Wish i would have found a copy before the prices went insane.

Nightmare Asylum

I actually have one of those. Girlfriend grabbed it for me very cheap at a local shop when they were running a 50% off deal last Free Comic Book Day.

426Buddy

Nice!

Its pretty much the only Alien/Predator/AvP comic i dont physically own (i have a digital copy though). I also have the ACM tie in comic, got that for 3 bucks last year.

I wish they would have released it officially so that they would be more widely available.

Corporal Hicks

They did release a PDF of it. I'll see if I can find a copy.

I remember snagging one of these at one of the EuroGamer events. Think we even got a photo with Gary Napper and "Amanda" with the comics. lol

426Buddy

No worries Hicks! I had you get me the PDF some time ago already lol.

I just desire the physical copy as well.

Thank you though!

Also thats awesome that you got a copy and got pics with those folks!

Corporal Hicks

Comic: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/files/other/AlienIsolationPromoComic_Full.pdf

Mini-art book: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/files/other/alien_isolation_mini_book.pdf

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 13, 2019, 03:30:08 PM
No worries Hicks! I had you get me the PDF some time ago already lol.

I just desire the physical copy as well.

Ah, fair enough. Well it's on the site for everyone now.

426Buddy

Sweet thanks for the Artbook!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I was lucky enough to snag a digital copy of the Isolation comic when it was briefly available for free from the game's website.

I've been panning on getting digital copies of the comics for a while now, but then Hicks - f*cker that he is - told me a lot of the older physical releases have letter columns related to the comic in them. Now I'm wondering if I'll have to end up getting physical copies :laugh:

T Dog

T Dog

Anybody interested in selling me Aliens Omnibus volume 4?

Or can point me in it's direction for a reasonable price?

xsmason

xsmason

Hi all,

I have a question for literally anyone.
In the early 90's I read some AvP comics I have never seen again or heard mentioned. They were my first intro to the crossover but I never read the whole set & I have no idea what the story was called. The most I remember is an awesome cover on one & the main Marine was called Schaeffer & also went by Dutch. I thought this was odd, but I was like 10 and didn't care about continuity then.

Has anyone read this? Or even know it?

Edit: just found a similar image of the comic but only the image itself.

HuDaFuK

That's the alternate cover for Dark Horse Presents #36, which had the last part of the very first AVP short story. The short was later collected as issue #0 of the first AVP series (the one with Machiko on Ryushi).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed