First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM

Author
First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated] (Read 70,986 times)

ikarop

The first image showing NECA’s toy line for Prometheus has arrived from San Diego Comic-Con 2012. The picture shows figurines for David, Holloway, the engineer, the engineer after the ship crash, the Space Jockey suit, the deacon, the trilobite and more. Check it out below:

Update: According to NECA, Vickers & Shaw are being sculpted now for 2013 Series 3. More images of the figures can be found at the forums here.

cristiann_88

Neca: take all of my money....

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Yay! I like the looks of everything except...

Holloway? Friggin Holloway?  :laugh:

The Deacon and the Trilobite better have decent articulation.. but i'm not betting on it :P

..and Neca deserves an award for David's decapitated head  :laugh:

Note: Neca are saying on twitter that there'll be "girls" on the Prometheus line..... yay! and the humans will have helmets :) ..now just give the critters some decent articulation and i'll be happy.

Virgil

The Deacon. Laying down incredibly questionable dance moves since 2012.

Spoiler
[close]

shadowedge

This is cool, I just hope they have better quality control than their Alien/Predator figures. Some of them had joints so stiff that if you tried to pose them they would snap right off. Also the Predator paint jobs were usually fairly bad, especially the netting.

genocyber

The Engineer one doesn't seem to look that good. Too dark color scheme.

MrSpaceJockey

Only one of them, and I think he's burnt/battle damaged. The other looks perfectly fine.

Bat Chain Puller

Do I spy a hammerpede behind Davids severed head and spine?

HAS to come in a two pack with Milburn and Fifield.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 12, 2012, 01:33:12 AM
Do I spy a hammerpede behind Davids severed head and spine?

I was thinking the same thing.

And I wouldn't mind getting the suited Engineer, the Deacon, and the Trilobite. I've been meaning to get the Giger Alien as well.

ikarop

Quote from: NECAVickers & Shaw are being sculpted now for 2013 Series 3

ThisBethesdaSea

Squiddy is a bonafide facehugger

delsaber8

They look alright overall but I'm a bit worried that they will have very limited articulation.

ShadowPred

I am definitely getting Starbeast!

Blacklabel

Starbeas.. ahemm... the trilobite, david and deacon are set to be unleashed this november. :) acording to the necatoys twitter feed.

AmazSpiderMan1

AmazSpiderMan1

I've extremely pumped were getting these. I honestly didn't think they'd make any other figures besides the two Engineers. Gonna be awesome to display all the creatures together from all the Alien and Predator movies, even if you have to use McFarlane's Alien 3 since Neca never made one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed