Unmade Movies

Started by KiramidHead, Apr 11, 2017, 11:15:14 PM

Author
Unmade Movies (Read 28,622 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Halo was something I really wish we had seen.
a sequel to Battle Los Angeles is always something I really wanted.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 12, 2017, 05:15:08 AM
There is Tristar's original Godzilla movie from the 90's before Roland Emmerich direct it.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, here's an incredible article chronicling what could have been...
Godzilla Unmade: The History of Jan De Bont's Unproduced TriStar Film - Complete

Quote from: Omegamorph on Apr 12, 2017, 05:29:11 AM
I would've loved to see the sequel to Godzilla 1998

(no, the treatment like that doesn't mean the final film would've been 100% like that)

The treatment Omega is talking about, where Godzilla fights a giant bug called the Queen Bitch...
Godzilla 2 Story Treatment

Kimo

Kimo

James Cameron's and Ridley's Scott's Alien(s) 5 that was doing the rounds before AVP came along. I would of been more fascinated, on were they would take it? Be awsome if James Cameron written the Script and Ridley Directed it. However, i doubt it would of been a continuation from Alien Resurrection. Probably would of been something similar to what Ridley Scott's has been doing with Prometheus and Covenant but on a bigger scale and more of a mix of both Alien and Aliens. However some could argue that too many cooks spoil the broth.

The Remake of Escape from New York. That remake has been in limbo hell and everytime i hear something on the Horizon it ends up back in limbo hell.

Live action Akira film but doubt that's going to happen anytime soon since Ghost in the Shell got slated. And I'm glad that the plot for Akira that was doing the rounds a few years a go were canned.

Just for shit and giggles a film I've always wanted to see get made or pitched. Is Critters Vs Gremlins.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gilfryd on Apr 12, 2017, 06:52:42 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 12, 2017, 05:15:08 AM
There is Tristar's original Godzilla movie from the 90's before Roland Emmerich direct it.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, here's an incredible article chronicling what could have been...
Godzilla Unmade: The History of Jan De Bont's Unproduced TriStar Film - Complete

Quote from: Omegamorph on Apr 12, 2017, 05:29:11 AM
I would've loved to see the sequel to Godzilla 1998

(no, the treatment like that doesn't mean the final film would've been 100% like that)

The treatment Omega is talking about, where Godzilla fights a giant bug called the Queen Bitch...
Godzilla 2 Story Treatment

There's also he Fred Dekker scripted Godzilla: King of the Monsters 3D, from he early 80s. It wasn't great, but decent enough. It was basically Snake Plissken in an espionage plot against the Russians, featuring Godzilla. :laugh:

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2017, 08:05:59 PMThere's also he Fred Dekker scripted Godzilla: King of the Monsters 3D, from he early 80s. It wasn't great, but decent enough. It was basically Snake Plissken in an espionage plot against the Russians, featuring Godzilla. :laugh:

With designs by William Stout!
My Top Ten Favorite Dinosaur Films – Part One | Part Two

PierreVW

PierreVW

Quote from: Kimo on Apr 12, 2017, 07:13:10 PM
James Cameron's and Ridley's Scott's Alien(s) 5 that was doing the rounds before AVP came along. I would of been more fascinated, on were they would take it? Be awsome if James Cameron written the Script and Ridley Directed it. However, i doubt it would of been a continuation from Alien Resurrection. Probably would of been something similar to what Ridley Scott's has been doing with Prometheus and Covenant but on a bigger scale and more of a mix of both Alien and Aliens. However some could argue that too many cooks spoil the broth.

The Remake of Escape from New York. That remake has been in limbo hell and everytime i hear something on the Horizon it ends up back in limbo hell.

Live action Akira film but doubt that's going to happen anytime soon since Ghost in the Shell got slated. And I'm glad that the plot for Akira that was doing the rounds a few years a go were canned.

Just for shit and giggles a film I've always wanted to see get made or pitched. Is Critters Vs Gremlins.

DUNE by Sir Ridley Scott after ALIEN(1979) would have been a masterpiece.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Currently reading a book about the development of Freddy vs Jason. There's a part where Tom McLoughlin (director of Jason Lives), mentions that when the rights issues with New Line killed the earliest talks about FvJ, he jokingly suggested a crossover with a property that Paramount actually owned: Cheech and Chong Meet Jason... holy shit, would have been epic. :laugh:

Naissus

Naissus

I would like to see;
-a remake of Critters
-a movie adaption of Dino Crisis
-Fire and Stone made into a movie

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Dune by Sir Scott would have been interesting indeed.

I would have liked to see George Miller's take on the Justice League, really unfortunate that it couldn't get off the ground. The concept art looked promising.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Jodorowsky's Dune
Tim Burton's Superman Lives
Jason and the Argonauts 2
Vincent Ward's Alien 3
Del Toro's At the Mountains of Madness
George Miller's Justice League
Peter Brigg's AVP
Whedon's Alien 5 (set on Earth)
Dredd sequels
Vampirella (from Hammer studios in the 70s)
Alex Proyas Dracula Year Zero
Xtro 4 (the director was talking about this a few years ago but have heard nothing since)
Killer Klowns from Outer Space 2
The Strause Bros AVP 3  :P

PierreVW

PierreVW

BATMAN 3 by TIM BURTON starring MICHAEL KEATON.

I always wanted a SYLVESTER STALLONE versus ARNOLD S. action epic when I was a child. I born in 1986 so my Dream film was something like HEAT(Michael Mann) or FACE/OFF(John Woo) but with SLY versus ARNIE.

The Expendables Trilogy and Escape Plan was TOO LATE and too bad quality for me.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Richard Stanley's version of The Island of Doctor Moreau is a film I would loved to have seen and we came so close, before it was ripped from him.

Also Hardware 2: Ground Zero, a much bigger sequel

Vermillion

Vermillion

Splinter of the Minds Eye

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Robotech

genocyber

genocyber

This would have made a fun movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed