NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 835,483 times)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Sorry if my question from before was obscured by all my jibberish ramblings, but no one wants to answer my question?

What do you do with your broken neca figures? They are all too common.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I use them as a reminder to never buy from NECA or be willing to risk that fate.

Kane's other son

Kane's other son

Quote from: StayFrosty on Dec 14, 2022, 11:17:26 PMSorry if my question from before was obscured by all my jibberish ramblings, but no one wants to answer my question?

What do you do with your broken neca figures? They are all too common.

My Alien 3 xeno's arm broke right out of the box. I just used super glue.

judge death

judge death

What you can do with them, if you still want to keep them around and not throw it away like myself:
1: Glue or fix it together, use hot water or hair dryer to bend pieces that needs bending, essentially the figure will be a statue once you are done.
2: Use it as reserve parts for future figures of same type.
3: USe it in some diorama and make it to a injured/damaged figure that fits in the diorama. Example: marines shoting and your damaged xeno could act as their target, even better if you modify and add acid looking plastic and the piece thats broken as cut off limb from the marines shoting.
4: Sell it online, there are some people who buy damaged figures, mostly to use as spare parts or for their own custom builds projects.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

Any chance they might re-issue any figures before letting the license expire? ....Dallas perhaps?....

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

If NECA re-issues the Red Alien Queen, I'll be in heaven.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Really hoping they finish the Kenner line. Went ahead and made a list of what figures are left:

Aliens:

Bull
Killer Crab
Arachnid
Wild Boar
Swarm
Queen
Flying Queen
King

Marines:

Bishop
Hicks
ATAX
O'Malley

There's also a handful of vehicles but I doubt they'd make them. Which one(s) do you guys want/hope to see next?

littlesprout

littlesprout

Yes flying queen!

bobcunk

bobcunk

The big chap and warrior use the same moulds exept for the head and arms and feet I think, but was there any other difference in real life? I thought i heard the number of ribs where different.

Jonesy Not Expendable

Jonesy Not Expendable

I don't know who I'd want to take over the license eventually but for now I hope neca hold on to it and finish off some of the collections.

The biggest hole in my collection would be the nostromo crew. I regret not upgrading Ripley but definitely need the missing crew.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Did a short form unboxing vid of the Aliens: Fireteam Elite Spitter. It's a shame NECA waited until they're seemingly done with the license to release the best Alien figs of their entire run.

https://twitter.com/avpgalaxy/status/1611237274095857667

Kailem

Kailem

That does look really damn nice.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Just saw a link on FB to a commercial AD for the Aliens: Fireteam Elite set. Love the stop-motion animation they did for it as well  :D

***VIDEO***
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0GqkiL4uL6KUaT7qWJrgn4DtZcvXuyvcKpXAHEtYJMSLEcebTWqKBeLdrgisGbJzCl&id=122743857788008&mibextid=qC1gEa

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I loved the video! Nice to see them lean into that kind of fun.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Nice, maybe the line's not dead after all then?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed