Best mods for Alien:Isolation?

Started by Still Collating..., Apr 09, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Author
Best mods for Alien:Isolation? (Read 20,138 times)

Drukathi

Drukathi

Alien: Isolation - Requiem Edition. ::)

Although I like it. It looks atmospheric, but it doesn't look too comfortable. For the eyes as well.

Kradan

Kradan

What a name

The_Nostromo_Files

Quote from: Drukathi on Jan 11, 2021, 01:47:53 PM
Alien: Isolation - Requiem Edition. ::)

Although I like it. It looks atmospheric, but it doesn't look too comfortable. For the eyes as well.
Where can this be seen? I can't mod my PS3 game, but always curious to see where others take the game. After all these years, I've gradually shed my fear of "dying" and can now boldly try things without cowering in the lockers and dreaming big dreams.

BlueMarsalis79

I have not seen it either.

Shinawi

Shinawi

I envy people who can make mods. There are YouTube tutorials on making Resident Evil 3 Remake mods, and I assume that the same method could be used for this game. While it's something that I'd like to try when I have time, there's more that I'd like to alter besides the appearance of the protagonist, which I haven't found a tutorial for. It must've taken a lot of work to get a character to act differently, or to get different camera views.

I found this mod. After completing the game in first person, I think trying this one would make it a new experience.

acrediblesource

On a somewhat related note, I can totally see a cinematic Predator thrown into this game. As you traverse the spacestation, a Yautja is on the hunt for Xenomorphs and if you're not welding any weapon other than a blowtorch, you might not get killed by the predator. Since this game is so cinematic, Predators could fit nicely in the dark hallways and would be seen rarely because they would only be around when a xeno is around. The pace would still be slow like Alien Isolation.

tralaritralara

Alias Isolation is all you need.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed