Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,295 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

So are you saying they are going to colour grade the film one last time and then copy the final product of the film for blu-ray and DVD?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jul 17, 2010, 02:22:16 PM
Blu-ray all the way.

Looked good in theaters, but I just hope they tread carefully with the transfer of this film.

I know they got the same asshole to do the color grading from AVP-R, so they better not mess up the DVD this time around! It's the last and final product of the film.

It was no different from screen to dvd.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

We'll see.

BANE

BANE

Getting both Blu Ray and special edition DVD. This is because I may want to watch it in my portable DVD player, and I obviously can't do that with a blu ray disc, so...
Also, if there is a trilogy release like OmegaZilla alluded to, then i will also be getting that (for blu ray most probably).

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Not sure if you guys have noticed this, I've seen the movie three times so far, one version has the same trailers before the film and it's slightly darker, the other version has one or two different trailers and it's slightly brighter.

They have two different copies of Predators I believe.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have seen the film and yes, it definitely merits a Blu-Ray release.
I just hope they fill it with good featurettes and other extras.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 18, 2010, 09:18:36 AM
I have seen the film and yes, it definitely merits a Blu-Ray release.
I just hope they fill it with good featurettes and other extras.

i'm sure there will be, even before release wqe've seen how passionate RR is about it, and i'm sure he commisioned a lot of behi9nd the scenes stuff, also want deleted scenes, and if possible an uncut version, and hopefully and extended version with actual additional plot lines etc.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The only thing I'm really rooting for is a documentary about the design of the new creatures, and the building of the animatronics and suits.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I haven't even seen the movie yet, but I can 100% guarentee that I'll buy the Blu-Ray when it comes out. I think most people on here would do the same.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Definitely buying the Blu-Ray. Hopefully we'll get a steel book or slip case.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

What ever the collectors edition is I'm getting it on Blu-ray. This is coming out the same day as Iron Man 2. I hope they're not rushing this at the cost of Special Features.

hope it has tons of features and not just.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_gXARm730

Quote from: JediMasterGabe on Jul 22, 2010, 02:30:09 AM
What ever the collectors edition is I'm getting it on Blu-ray. This is coming out the same day as Iron Man 2. I hope they're not rushing this at the cost of Special Features.

alien quadrilogy comes out on the same day too! looks like i'll be poor that week :(

BANE

BANE

Wait...isn't the quadrilogy coming out on October 26th and Predators September 29th? or have i been grossly misinformed...

Quote from: AintGotTime2Bleed on Jul 22, 2010, 06:32:16 PM
Wait...isn't the quadrilogy coming out on October 26th and Predators September 29th? or have i been grossly misinformed...
all i know is that it is released on sep  and the alien blu will be released in October.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed