Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2008, 09:00:38 PM

Author
Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley (Read 18,870 times)

predalien-hybrid

I would rather them pursue the alien and predator films seperately this way. I don't want any more AVP.

Cetanu

Cetanu

i say she does it! They do it! Alien 5~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

The only problom i have is the scare factor. Alien just is not scary anymore (thanks to AR    :-\     >:(  )

SonOfTheDark

Weaver is too old now. But they could do it without Ripley...

The Diesel

James Cameron and Ridley Scott could definitely do an awesome job on Alien V without Weaver.

Le Celticant

AvP definitly added his shit. I rather want a Alien V than AvP3 if fox don't... and if director accept to make avp3... retarded film-maker

Cellien

I don't know what to think... Ridley, Cameron... wonderful!  Weaver.. I dunno, she seems to really have a big head and a bad vision for the movies.  Better than the AvP series for sure, but I think I could do fine with Ridley and/or Cameron continuing the story, sans Weaver.

Demonio Cazador

Meh...I don't think it will happen...

AvPvTerminator

Didn't Weaver just say a couple of weeks ago to "Let Ripley Rest"??? Jeez, make up your mind!

Bakub

Bakub

I think Weaver is to old for this role.I know that that they can use cgi on her face and make up and shit like when they did terminator 3 and made arnold younger.However without Ripley its not the same plus they need Cameron and Ridley and ofcourse H.R. Giger.If they made this film this should be the last one so it must have a good storyline,good characters and so on, they should make it epic.If they want to make it cuz Fox wont allow it i think, they see more money in the AVP series wich made a lot of money even with the poor storyline and bad directing.

karolalien

karolalien

I thing sometimes they do fifth part ALIEN, my idea : director : Scott and Cameron together ,a Ripley of course WEAVER   :)     :)  

Lionhart

A rather see Alien 5 and Predator 3 then f**king AVP.

Rafael S.

Ridley Scott+James Cameron+H.R. Giger+Mrs. Weaver!  Hopefully this is done FOR SURE and please Fox, if you have 20cents of brains, leave the shitty AVP franchize and do Alien 5!

Rafael S.

...no wait a second, I've change my mind. Maybe Weaver should be on Alien 5 for some reasons including the age. I think Alien 5 should work as a prequel not a sequel beacuse Alien 3 (I ignore Ress but it still gives us a "good end") gaved us an closing to the franchize.  I will go off with Ripley but I do want this movie done.

PHANTOM

Bring on Alien 5 lets forget about AVP, they had there shot, they blew it. It's time for Cameron or Ridley to take back whats theirs, period! End of story! It's time to put up or shut up Fox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed