First Official Prometheus Poster

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2011, 07:01:45 PM

Author
First Official Prometheus Poster (Read 52,087 times)

Ultragamer6

I still don't get why there is a human statue in a extra terrestrial environment, were humans created by them or something?

Never say no to Panda!

There are about 1000 threads about this topic, just read them.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 16, 2011, 02:50:55 AM
Or even worst, the chestburster would be a crazy featherless chicken:

I wouldn't have minded that version of the chestburster, actually. Seeing a viciously mutated chicken carcass squealing like a pig while it's punching its way out of someone's chest cavity would be suitably disturbing. The facehugger redesign, however, was certainly an improvement.

Quote from: Ultragamer6 on Dec 16, 2011, 06:15:00 AM
I still don't get why there is a human statue in a extra terrestrial environment, were humans created by them or something?

Allegedly, yes.

We'll know more, eventually. The truth could be different.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 16, 2011, 06:30:54 AM

Quote from: Ultragamer6 on Dec 16, 2011, 06:15:00 AM

Allegedly, yes.

We'll know more, eventually. The truth could be different.

All I know about the giant head is it suppose to be the pilot of someone's spaceship  8)

"people are going to be in for a shock when they sit down to watch Prometheus and there's an enormous semi-human head piloting a spaceship."

By the way, since February/11 we all read about this rumor:
http://movies.sky.com/prometheus-latest-space-jockey-and-giant-head-pilot-confirmed

Xenomorphine

Rumoured to be by an unspecified source, yes. :)

SM

SM

QuoteI wouldn't have minded that version of the chestburster, actually. Seeing a viciously mutated chicken carcass squealing like a pig while it's punching its way out of someone's chest cavity would be suitably disturbing. The facehugger redesign, however, was certainly an improvement.

Roger Dicken don't get no muhf**king love!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

New Poster: ;D

Mr. Clemens

^ Insanely funny!  :D

atlantis

atlantis

Excellent....lol

wmmvrrvrrmm

very good!

Dogme

Dogme

The older Giger gets, the more he looks like a space jockey!

Xenomorphine

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm surprise Fox is starting the marketing for this movie already. We already have this at my threater that I work at.

Sorry for the side way looking image. I'm not used to taking images with a phone.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Trailer next week, hopefully............

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 18, 2011, 03:14:41 AM
I'm surprise Fox is starting the marketing for this movie already. We already have this at my threater that I work at.

Sorry for the side way looking image. I'm not used to taking images with a phone.

THANK YOU!  My good friend sent me a message earlier today, that he saw PROMETHEUS cardboard cut-out at a local theater, but he didn't have any photos.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed